Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Watching Devstream #24

[DE]Rebecca

I was always pro Grineer Dominance but Vay Hek is a really scary dude!

All the more reason to help those adorable genetically engineered, mechanically augmented and mentally disturbed cosmonauts over some puny weak a** capitalists!

Edit: Also thanks for all the updates on... well the state of the updates xD

Edited by Neyd

omg...vay hek!

*faints*

livestream was awesome especially the last 10-15 minutes and then that *interruption. omg. just incredible..and someone was asking for more scary bosses?

yeap, we got that.

thanks DE. this was definitely appreciated.

Scott: Basically instead of doing a weapon every week we're taking some of the resources and adding new customization, armor, dangles, etc. So instead of reinforcement, here's the new customization.

Man, did I ever call this happening. It makes so much more sense to do this rather than keep trying to grind out novel weapons all the time.

I for one welcome our new "Hats For Guns" overlords.

Good livestream!

It is tough that you guys want to avoid the "S" word and the "Around the C****r" words.... it is tough to hear those words,  but realism vrs anticipation. 

M2.0 sounds like a big focus atm and a large overhaul package so I'm glad to hear about it in more detail as it progresses.

As far as lore; yeah, utilizing past events to tie the starchart's progression is a good idea; as a vet I would play though the starchart again if it went through some of the events again (dont forget the Darvo ones too). Do the cool CGI videos you guys made (the Vor one and the Alad V one come to mind) play when you finish those sectors on the starcharts now?

Infested ship concept looks very amazing and very different then OD, looking forward to that tileset.

Tenno ship where you start (even if it is  reminiscent  of Mass Effect), I am totally down with that concept and idea.... like super ready for something like that, if you can furnish and upgrade it... skys the limit for a immersible effect just for planning missions.

Player HUB... I am just not buying it yet, I dunno; when I played PSO 2 I found their version of the HUB incredibly confusing (not to mention if was in Kanji'ed Japanese), a deterant from constant action, and a forced  experience.

I understand why you would want something like that for the game; it is lacking a social aspect (especially  for clanless players), but on the same note; the Clan Dojos are ghost towns when there is not a clantech weapon baking. If there was a way to start the game from there after entering my login nfo, and enter a room that had mission, arsenal, ect.... I would start the game that way every time. 

I dunno, I buy that idea and or the tenno ship concept more then the HUB, but maybe there is something I am not seeing.

Anyways, great LS, it was fun to watch.

Oh... the accessories mentioned and teased: Consider putting them in alerts in the future; dont get me wrong I will buy the ones I think are cool when they come out, but the alerts gotta stay fresh and exciting. 

Edited by Takai

Afker/leeches/griefers we have been after a means to deal with said players since June last year and you think of it not as a priority?   You the devs keep giving them new ways to screw up our gaming experience, yet you do not give us a way to deal with them.

So a good public message to new players, we listen and do Not follow through

Wait what is happening to the old way of doing charged attacks? Previous comments said we wouldn't have to use the new melee system unless we wanted to? This is very likely a deal-breaker for me. Melee is my favorite part of the game and I don't like the sound of this new gimmicky system.

I'm not saying don't do the new way, I'm just saying let us have an option to keep the old way.

Edited by mrecentric

Omg Kubrow pets?! <3 Tenno's best friends are finally possible :D

Love how the HUB is coming along. Is it possible for players to have to physically enter a ship from the hub to start a mission? Players take their seat in the ship and when all four have taken their seat the count down begins or something like that :3

Can't wait for Frost's update and melee 2.0!

I was wondering something. Sense Scott stated that the lenses would be more of an improvment on your teno. That would mean that the warframes are more like armors (Like Guyver). So, wouldn't to be prudent to add gender idenity that would conform with the individual, rather than already be preset?