Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino P Farm Share Keys

Monolake

If you're still looking for people to farm with, I'm up for it. I got the Helmet and BP so far, only need the rest, but could help get you them if you still need it.

yeah I still havent got anything and have some keys left

Hit me up if you need a third.  I only have the systems and would love to get him finished.  

I have T3 Surv keys, will have to double check for the rest.

Usually online a couple hrs starting 6:30 am or 4pm until 9 PM, PST. (Oregon is PST, right?  >.>)

Just recently came back to the game after a long break. I would love other players to play with. 

I also have tons of keys

5 T3 Mobile Defense

6 T3 Exterminate

2 T3 Defense

2 T3 Capture

and 53 T2 keys

Edited by tterepka

lol my thoughts exactly. I think the timezone difference might be a problem though, and possibly laggy at least for you.

We should all agree on the time we'll be doing runs I think, I'm very flexible in that sense as long as it doesn't stretch to late evening/midnight, in GMT.

I was thinking of a weekend run.  My normal work shift is graveyard, so that might be a problem during the week depending on the time.

If Monolake is no longer interested in starting this team, why don't the three of us get together in game anyway?  Shouldn't be too hard to find a fourth to tag along.