The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Assuming The Pattern Continues, Then Future Events Should Have More %status Chance Mods

Bobsplosion

Since Cicero has Toxic + Status Chance, and now Tethra will have Electric + Status Chance, soon we'll probably end up with a Fire and Ice + Status Chance mods.

Assuming they all keep the same format, that would add up to +240% status chance, which would be REALLY nice.

What weapons do you think would be more viable with that?

Do you think the straight elemental mods will still be used?

Discuss.

I was sort of hoping for something that combined an increase to Impact damage and Stun for the shotguns since they are a bit underpowered now. I see your reasoning though and you may well be correct.

All I want for Shotguns is more Slash.

Slash up the booty.

I want Grineer to be walking into a fan.

All I want for Shotguns is more Slash.

Slash up the booty.

I want Grineer to be walking into a fan.

I like slash but I don't think it would make sense to combine it with slash. Shotguns in reality do a hell of a lot of impact damage so they should be doing impact damage to begin with. Combine that with the chance to stun an enemy would allow for the slower rate of fire of the shotgun.

I do like the slash damage of some of the weapons though.

I like slash but I don't think it would make sense to combine it with slash. Shotguns in reality do a hell of a lot of impact damage so they should be doing impact damage to begin with. Combine that with the chance to stun an enemy would allow for the slower rate of fire of the shotgun.

I do like the slash damage of some of the weapons though.

My Tigris says no.

Blasting off torsos and limbs is something only Slash does.

Since Cicero has Toxic + Status Chance, and now Tethra will have Electric + Status Chance, soon we'll probably end up with a Fire and Ice + Status Chance mods.

Assuming they all keep the same format, that would add up to +240% status chance, which would be REALLY nice.

What weapons do you think would be more viable with that?

Do you think the straight elemental mods will still be used?

Discuss.

Personally, from seeing the mods we already have, i believe that if we follow a pattern, we should be seeing Ice Damage + Magazine Size mods for Rifles, and Fire Damage + Magazine Size for Pistols.

Instead of more Elemental + Status Chance. We already have that covered for all weapon types and elemental combinations.

Once the electric mods come out, people with the Cicero mods will be able to build 96.8% 100% status chance (including multishot) on the Grinlok.

I don't have the Cicero mods, unfortunately, so I'm waiting on ice+status mods so I can build myself a nice Virus proc-cannon.

Edited by Kietsu

For those of us that missed the Cicero event, will there ever be a chance to get that toxic +status mod again? I kind of want it for my dragkoon :(

They will probably release those mods when they think the time is right!