Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Rng Gods Are Godwm Trolls

Silenterr

I decided to farm for the redirection mod on Toj then alternate to Venus Kilkon

4-5 hours later no shield mod but 3 flow mods and a bunch of other rare energy mods...like wtf...

Out of sheer frustration decided to try out a Hawk Mod pack to test my luck and guess what?

Redirection......

Honestly DE just do us a favor and label Redirection mods as a rare.

Maybe up to 15 hours of playing since u7 and i thiiiink i've had everything at least 3 times now, except for hornet strike (pistol dmg%) which i've had once, and flechette, which my friend tells me is shotgun armor pierce, but i haven't had *once* yet.

mad as hell ;)

Played for about 20 hours yet and have yet to see a FLOW or Redirection - but I have almost all my other modding needs taken care of at the moment.

I find it hilarious that multishot mods are easier to find than the most basic shield/health ones.

Speaking of, how hard is it to get all the parts to Banshee?

If they do that, the cost for leveling it up will raise.

Yeah, i think that this is the actual reason, in some cards, for their rarity labels.

They are just there so it can be easier or harder to rank up. I've gotten so many Quickrest, which are uncommon, that i just use them to level up other stuff.

Speaking of, how hard is it to get all the parts to Banshee?

About as hard as finding any specific mod. BPs now drop from most mission types including the reward for defense mission waves. Been playing a bunch since U7 and im still missing the chassis.

Guess its better then farming the same boss 100 times over but at least then you know where ya got to go to have the best and only chance to get it.

Started playing today, simply from doing the 2 first "planets/systems" I got like 3 redirections, 5+ fast deflections, 1 vitality, 1 multishot, all the power ones except for flow, and more rare 5 fusion cores then i could shake a stick at.

Not to mention the crappy rare vendorfood.

Tbh your luck sounds terrible.

Edited by Munx

Started playing today, simply from doing the 2 first "planets/systems" I got like 3 redirections, 5+ fast deflections, 1 vitality, 1 multishot, all the power ones except for flow, and more rare 5 fusion cores then i could shake a stick at.

Not to mention the crappy rare vendorfood.

Tbh your luck sounds terrible.

Mine is worse I have been farming for a warframe redirection mod for a week now...

I heard shield capacity mods are more easy to find on Xini, can get on level 5 defense reward.

I found 2 in my inventory earlier, but not sure where I got them, was doing various missions. I probably got them on a Grenier defense farm stent I did on Earth I think it was. Pretty easy, big open map, split the map up into 3 slices with 1 floating player works nice, use the 2 rock piles and crate pile for lookouts for each slice.

Edited by Alienami