The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix/nerf Well Of Life

Demiplume

Because making the whole party invulnerable for 20 seconds, and being able to recast before it finishes.... = permanent invulnerability no matter where the team mates are?? Ummmmm...

Ive played with some friends of a friend, and she had non-stop invuln. Its ridiculous and game breaking.

Because making the whole party invulnerable for 20 seconds, and being able to recast before it finishes.... = permanent invulnerability no matter where the team mates are?? Ummmmm...

Ive played with some friends of a friend, and she had non-stop invuln. Its ridiculous and game breaking

Im not sure if you ever used trinity but there is a flaw with this. There is a 2 second cast time, 1 sec with whatever ze mod is that cuts cast time in half *brainfart*. So past 30 survival stuff if you are swarmed you die when blessing wears off and its recasted anyways. To me, *god mode* only truely comes noticable past 40+min of survival. So its not game breaking, its lots of time and Credits (or RL money lol) invested.

Any game out there has something like this that someone has to whine about till its nerfed than they whine again they cant do any hard stuff..

Idea to balance blessing would be to remove the cooldown and change invulnerability to damage reduction, even against high level opponents I feel pretty invulnerability with link up as Trinity, I just find I often forget obstacles and covers exists when I play as her due to blessing. You could even add a aoe that knocks opponents down around all players along side the damage reduction, it would be more balanced than the current blessing while still being useful.

Edited by Oishii

Idea to balance blessing would be to remove the cooldown and change invulnerability to damage reduction, even against high level opponents I feel pretty invulnerability with link up as Trinity, I just find I often forget obstacles and covers exists when I play as her due to blessing. You could even add a aoe that knocks opponents down around all players along side the damage reduction, it would be more balanced than the current blessing while still being useful.

I agree with it being dmg reduction. Something like 80-90%?

How about we stop nerfing older frames. Its a pve game and doesnt effect you negatively at all. If you dont like Trinity the simple thing to do is not play her. People like you are the reason snow globe and world on fire are now worthless.

You are very rude.

-Jin

You are very rude.

How was that person's post rude? All you've done is call for nerfs without adding anything that's really constructive. Trinity's kit has major flaws outside of its currently really strong points that would demand working on if Blessing were to be nerfed, but you've suggested nothing to deal with this problem.