Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Gentle Sicarus Buff

xZARAx

Just started using my sicarus p again, and even with a potato and max damae mods/ element combo, it feels a like bit wimpy. I'm exciting to see the new event mod come as it will provide good element combo's with a low cost. Can the sicarus P (I guess sicarus to) have a slight damage buff, maybe 10 damage across the 3 types with less slash than the others?

What? My Sicarus Prime is a beast with just a potato into it still one shotting most level 30's. A little buff well that depends on what maybe a little into more damage output less accuracy on following shots or just a way to switch between single shot and bust would be nice by tapping single accurate shot or holding is the normal burst shots. Eh I am quite fine with my Sicarus Prime at the moment.

The only way to have it divisible by 3 while both stock and with ice-storm is to raise the magazine size to 30, or lower it to 15.

I'd be okay with a clip size of 21, and it getting out of whack once you put ammo mods on. It just bugs me that straight out of the box it fails in it's prime directive which is... to fire three round bursts. Or they can just buff it up to 30, I wouldn't complain :D

Edited by rapt0rman

I'd like it do have a 24 round clip and have damage increases by 4 impact and puncture + 3 slash, not much, but after modding it makes it good enough to be likeable. I kind of thing this for all purst weapons, burst weapons are supposed to be high power rounds

Started using a SicarusP recently, it feels good as im leveling it, even without a catalyst. It was one shotting enemies on Apollodorus even unranked rofl I can imagine how sweet it will be once I beef it up some more.

Regarding mag size, I notice when reloading that a cartridge ejects, not a magazine, probably because it shoots energy not bullets, so it doesnt seem outrageous to bump the mag capacity to 30.