Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cronus- The Time Warframe

AceOD

I was on NA EAST Region chat and an idea came up. Why don't we get a frame that controls time? I can't exactly imagine how he/she would look, but I think this could be a possible skill set :

1- Slow : Slow down the movement of enemies and increase the damage they take or increase melee damage only

2- Fast Forward: It could either be a teleport move to a point where you either launch a projectile or point mouse towards. It could get a little bit advanced and completely teleport you a distance like 50m ignoring walls and enemies. On the other hand it could be a enemy debuff where they age too fast and take DoT Damage.

3- Rewind : This one is open to discuss. I was thinking either a reflect move where enemies who shoot at you do a certain percentage of damage to themselves leaving you unharmed or It could be a restore move either HP, ammo, shields, i dont know.

4. Another Demension : I felt like a genius when I came up with this. You know how some people consider the 4th Dimension as time? Chronos takes enemies into the 4th Dimension and they take DoT damage, if they don't die they get spit back out.

I need sketches and suggestions for weapons that come with the frame. Wouldn't it be cool if DE saw this? I was also thinking of a twin Frame that controlled space. So it could be a set (Space&Time). 

Feedback is appreciated!

I was in the chat when this was brought up. Told everyone I'd start drawing Chronos, and I meant it.

For right now though, I started with a rough sketch of what I thought would be a decent look for him. Keep in mind this is really, really, REALLY raw in aspect. It's open to much editing, which I will be going over the next few days because frankly, I love this idea.

So, yeah. Here's my brain crap.

1979677_220746018121601_1292285147_n.jpg

First thing I know I have to do is make him a little more rigid. This design is just too smooth and simple as is.

Edited by Magnanimous_Max

I think if gave him more hourglass sort of figure and then extend his coat similar to Frost Prime he would look better. Give him more of a buff doctorish look. The helm is good, i was thinking it should look like that. The helms needs a more distinguished shape or feature like other frames.

I think if gave him more hourglass sort of figure and then extend his coat similar to Frost Prime he would look better. Give him more of a buff doctorish look. The helm is good, i was thinking it should look like that. The helms needs a more distinguished shape or feature like other frames.

I'll see what I can do to make the coat look more coat-ish but I don't know how buff he can get without looking like a muscle doctor. Or even if that's the right look for him.

Yeah, I'm definitely reworking the helm. Doing a close-up of it. Also gonna try the sundial alternate idea.

• 2 weeks later...