The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka As A Playable Warframe ?

Strictly speaking, the Tenno manufacturing a Zanuka IS technically possible and WITHOUT using dead Tenno. How? Because of the fact that we craft these suits in the first place. They ARE weapons. They ARE something that is not wholly alive (in my head canon). Technically speaking, you could very well craft a helmet, chassis and system for a Zanuka-esque Warframe and then craft it together same as we do all the rest. Completely possible. 

Plus didn't the lore from one of the Codex entries state that the Tenno came back from the Void twisted and deformed? I'd think it'd be possible that some of the Tenno would come back with an altered body structure (Oberon came back with hooves and the hindlegs.), possibly they could be altered from bipedals to quadrapeds, and as such would require custom armor built somewhat like the Zanuka's armor.

Edited by Sasquatch180

Lets add space dinosaurs and sentient dog crap while we're at it.

Dead Space dinosaurs! those raptor thingies were awesome and had good AI from what I recall, and we are getting sentient dogs that maybe crap soon (kubrow aka dingo dongo)

I would love a bestial-like Warframe, it would totally be a good idea of Vlad's next failed attempt to produce more Zanukas from multiple Warframes. (Which I honestly think that they should have done ages ago). I would at least want one special type of Warframe that is four-legged.

b51b5e8aa062dbc2578ffd03726021721a01fbc1

Wasn't this a thing that was around a few months ago?

Anyway, won't happen. Just shoot Zanuka/harvester in the face. (S)He probably won't be an animal buddy hopefully, and (S)he'll just be there for you to shoot.

I don't know if Zanuka is a he or a she since he/she is comprised of a bunch of chopped up tennos. Regardless of Salad's dialog.

More likely a pet/sentinel than a frame, because of his low profile.

I would however, in general, like to see them be open to non-bipedal frames. A snake frame, hovering frame, centaur frame etc.

Just,.... no

From a fluff standpoint Zanuka is a patchwork of dead, dissected Tenno assembled by a madman and programmed to kill its own flesh and blood. I doubt the Tenno would be able to stomach allying with it unless it went rogue and the dead Tenno personalities started taking over.

They have kinda done almost everything they can with the warframes.

The only ones left are a phsycic user, water (which I believe is already in development), earth, light, dark and a magnetic user.

*Facepalm* physic is Nyx, Mag is well. Magnetic!. Dark can be considered Nekros.

I would love a bestial-like Warframe, it would totally be a good idea of Vlad's next failed attempt to produce more Zanukas from multiple Warframes. (Which I honestly think that they should have done ages ago). I would at least want one special type of Warframe that is four-legged.

What if a secret set of cryo pods were discovered by the corpus that contained Tenno that were mutated to run on all fours (Think of something like Crying Wolf from MGS4 Guns of the Patriots) just when each pod "hatched" the corpus used mind control devices to enslave them then we are forced to fight our own kind to free them from enslavement and later we get the schematics.

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

The only ones left are a phsycic user, water (which I believe is already in development), earth, light, dark and a magnetic user.

Oberon could be techically considered a light element warframe.

Edited by NIXYNIXYNIX

Psychic = Nyx

Light is arguably Oberon unless you're meaning literal light. 

Magnetic = Mag?

• 2 months later...