The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*flips A Table*

8bit_Ghost

I'm not naming names nor do I want you to give or find names to name (seriously don't do that) but I'm pretty amazed by how some people don't know how forums work...like with the most basic concept of "if someone doesn't reply to your post 30 seconds after you post it that doesn't mean go post it as a SEPARATE TOPIC 3 or 6 more times"

Like it's not just this forum it's literally every forum

And I sorta get that forums are probably weird and new and mystical to you. Yeah. But sometimes I just wanna go over and just say "Shhhhhh...calm down...you'll be okay". Actually, there's a lotta people that could use that sometimes, not just here.

Any forum habits you grumble at? And I know it is so easy to say names here: please don't. We can discuss this without actually shaming anyone.

Edited by 8bit_Ghost

Just so you know, not all threads that are put up that has the same name are "spammed". some of them are actually forums bugs. 

meaning a double-triple post are not always intentional.

This is true. And actually I think this forum is pretty susceptible to it.

But then again there are people who do this habit anyways. Sometimes they post in every single topic because they want to get it noticed faster.

Include "Megathread" in the title. Works like a charm. But I don't know why.

Ahaha mega threads are just all the incredibly similar threads that have been combined into one by mods to reduce clutter. It confused me at first but then when I saw a little star next to a mega thread that I had no recollection of posting in, I understood it.

I'm not naming names nor do I want you to give or find names to name (seriously don't do that) but I'm pretty amazed by how some people don't know how forums work...like with the most basic concept of "if someone doesn't reply to your post 30 seconds after you post it that doesn't mean go post it as a SEPARATE TOPIC 3 or 6 more times"

Like it's not just this forum it's literally every forum

And I sorta get that forums are probably weird and new and mystical to you. Yeah. But sometimes I just wanna go over and just say "Shhhhhh...calm down...you'll be okay". Actually, there's a lotta people that could use that sometimes, not just here.

Any forum habits you grumble at? And I know it is so easy to say names here: please don't. We can discuss this without actually shaming anyone.

*flips the OP over a table then flips the table on him*