The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Tiers

LOKIDENNIS

You dont get it  do you.

My TIER 1 is actualy best tier.

You made the worst thing when you say ash is useless , it's one of the best frames in this game... Who agrees with me please rate up! And what about frost? It's [again] one of the best frame in game!

Edited by LOKIDENNIS

You made the worst think when you say ash is useless , it's one of the best frames in this game... Who agrees with me please rate up! And what about frost? It's [again] one of the best frame in game!

Again i repeat there are no useless warframes, just warframes that do job better at some segment.

And Frost was 1 of the best frames, now he is unfinished and i cant rate him in any tier even though i like using him.

Stop acting childish with thumbs up this is not YT.

Edited by SALE94

Man , ask to all players who have ash , ASH IS ONE OF THE BEST FRAMES LIKE FROST , but i think u do not have it....and you do not know his powers.

I have used Ash plenty. Potato and all.

Loki will always be better.

EDIT: Also, I like how you assume that I've never used him before.

Edited by (PS4)InstaShark

-No kill abilities [radial disarm can be good if you are  a gunplayer]                                                                                                

-Is worst in defense

- if u want to kill all enemies in a mission , the invisibility can be a bad point [ i'm up for stealth play]

LOLNO. Not having direct damage is not a con, it is a pro. It means he doesn't have any abilities that become utterly useless when enemy health, shields, and armor increase.

Worst in defense? No. Loki is one of the best in defense. Decoy is amazing against infested and radial disarm makes every mission a re-skinned infested mission.

Invisibility is good.

Man , ask to all players who have ash , ASH IS ONE OF THE BEST FRAMES LIKE FROST , but i think u do not have it....and you do not know his powers.

I have a version of every frame (I have reg. excal but not excal prime, frost prime but not reg. frost). I have Ash. Ash is trash. He is centered around direct damage and direct damage falls-off. Frost is also no where near 'one of the best frames' anymore. You've got to be trolling.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

I shall tell you honestly:

-Ash lacks synergy. He is better a lone wolf frame than a frame that helps.

-Frost got nerfed bro.

If you want a gameplay totally stealth choice-loki

If you want  a gameplay stealth and deadly - ash is better than loki in all points!

And yes , frost got nerfed , but it's not an useless frame.

LOLNO. Not having direct damage is not a con, it is a pro. It means he doesn't have any abilities that become utterly useless when enemy health, shields, and armor increase.

Worst in defense? No. Loki is one of the best in defense. Decoy is amazing against infested and radial disarm makes every mission a re-skinned infested mission.

Invisibility is good.

I have a version of every frame (I have reg. excal but not excal prime, frost prime but not reg. frost). I have Ash. Ash is trash. He is centered around direct damage and direct damage falls-off. Frost is also no where near 'one of the best frames' anymore. You've got to be trolling.

ASH IS NOT A TRASH IF U KNOW HOW TO PLAY WITH IT!

Ash is a stealth-deadly frame based on stealth abilities and deadly abilities!

If you're a fan of stealth or deadly gameplay 'ur choice is ash!

I mean not that Ash is bad but he is.... Outclassed.

Loki's invis is longer than Ash's.

Ash's Blade Storm takes ages to finish; just see Nova's nuke. Almost instantaneous.

Loki's Radial Disarm works on enemies regardless of level. Ash's damage abilities become bad when facing high levels, thats when Ash can only go invis. Loki can still use all 4 skills easily and just as effectively.

But I'll admit; he is pretty fun to play.

Edited by X3Evanescence

In terms of what differentiates Ash from other Frames, he has Single Target damage abilities and mobility.

Single Target damage is the worst attribute abilities can give. It might be good at low levels, but it quickly falls off, and then you are left with an ability that can deal a bit of damage, and maybe stagger a single target. 

Bladestorm is too slow to be good, as cool as it looks, especially given as it just ends up killing your sentinel 9/10 times you hit it lategame.

Teleport is one of the worst mobility skills in the game, very little utility and no stun upon entering close range.

Smokescreen is cheap knock off of invisibility, with a couple of invulnerability frames and a small stun.

Ash is bad, fun, but bad.

In terms of what differentiates Ash from other Frames, he has Single Target damage abilities and mobility.

Single Target damage is the worst attribute abilities can give. It might be good at low levels, but it quickly falls off, and then you are left with an ability that can deal a bit of damage, and maybe stagger a single target. 

Bladestorm is too slow to be good, as cool as it looks, especially given as it just ends up killing your sentinel 9/10 times you hit it lategame.

Teleport is one of the worst mobility skills in the game, very little utility and no stun upon entering close range.

Smokescreen is cheap knock off of invisibility, with a couple of invulnerability frames and a small stun.

Ash is bad, fun, but bad.

Teleport help much to a stealth gameplay [it teleports you always on the back of enemies] , smokescreen offers you double damage and a stun , bladestorm has a huge critical [the best in game] and with shuriken you can doublekill.

Depends on each style of play , a lot of players are playing only for objective not to feel good.

Ash is a good frame in single player and with blind rage maxed you can kill a rhino with 1-2 shurikens [in pvp]

Edited by LOKIDENNIS

Ash isn't complex. He is easy to play. He is trash.

Stealth deadly? lol his damage falls off and once it has fallen off he is left with... nothing.

No, my choice was Loki. I have no desire to pick (Tr)Ash over Loki.

Teleport help much to a stealth gameplay [it teleports you always on the back of enemies] , smokescreen offers you double damage and a stun , bladestorm has a huge critical [the best in game] and with shuriken you can doublekill.

Depends on each style of play , a lot of players are playing only for objective not to feel good.

Ash is a good frame in single player and with blind rage maxed you can kill a rhino with 1-2 shurikens [in pvp]

We all know what his abilities do. We aren't ignorant. Bladestorm doesn't do as much single target damage as Ember's World on Fire can. Shuriken can double kill, whoop dee doo. So can Slash Dash.

PvP doesn't matter. A lot of frames can oneshot each other in PvP.

My Top Tier pick would be: Excalibur, Loki, Nyx

If I want to do Defense or Mobile Defense mission solo, I will pick either one. Loki is kinda tricky, but once you get it, you will be like "OMGWTFBBQ, this is so easy!". Here is an example:

vcq83q.jpg

Play Ash vs lv70+ enemies

You'll see how its the piss-poor trash compared to Nyx, Excalibur, Vauban or even Loki with their CC powers

Ash is just trash in metagame

Playing blade storm in kappa is boring since no skill required... just press 4

Loki's capabilities transcend once you go into lv50~100 and above and work well in team synergy with other frames

This is my opinion

Let the thread keep failing or inb4lock

As much as I like Ash, he doesn't scale that good late-game..
Shuriken become useless, & teleport doesn't have that much use other than a mobility tool..
The only usable skills are Smokescreen & Bladestorm & even Bladestorm no longer 1 hit kills enemy..
He's fun to play till around lvl 30 enemies or so.. after that, he's pretty much useless..

Loki on the other hand with a max range radial disarm + invis x melee scales very well late game..

& Excalibur is still better than Ash in late game with slash dash becoming your main escaping skill, & radial blind spam.. Radial Javelin not so much still fun to look at & still knocks down enemies..

All in all, this thread is pretty much useless because each person are entitled to their own opinion & preferences to each warframe..
Even if some warframe scales very well/badly towards late-game, in the end it depends on how you mod it & how you play it.

I get the feeling these tiers are wrong ... even if it is just opinion based.

as for this non sense about Loki begin 'god tier' its not. it's a good support frame, but ultimately a boring frame to play with how easy clear missions with him. He's no different the Rhino, both are easy mode, they just do it differently

You wanna claim Master race status? come back and brag about all the &#! you can kick with a frame that isn't lodged firmly in the 'easy mode' tier..

Edited by LunarTemplar