The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Akstiletto Worth To Keep Or Just For Mastery.

infrno40

Question

19 answers to this question

I love these pistols, if you forma and mod these well they are on par with a primary. Not as good as the Brakk or Detron, but still a very good sidearm.

Yeah, I think that it all takes some time and careful work with the AkStiletto's to make them good enough to suit you. They can be very powerful as they just bombard enemies with bullets, good poison, maybe some punch-through, you'll be set.

And, of course, ammo mutation to go the mile.

Don't fool yourselves because you like the look, or because it's tenno, or because it's a dojo weapon, it sucks badly, very low base damage, completely negligible crit pofile, crazy fire rate that will burn through your ammo in order to keep you at a barely decent dps and then what might be its only strong point, a decent status chance.Dump it.

In fact I just dumped mine along with the dual cestras, i will then dump the jet kittag once i get bored of its looks and will only keep the phage.Update 12.4 can't come any sooner for us ps4 players. :cries:

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

Don't full yourselves because you like the look, or because it's tenno, or because it's a dojo weapon, it sucks badly, very low base damage, completely negligible crit pofile, crazy fire rate that will burn through your ammo in order to keep you at a barely decent dps and then what might be its only strong point, a decent status chance.Dump it.

In fact I just dumped mine along with the dual cestras, i will then dump the jet kittag once i get bored of its looks and will only keep the phage.Update 12.4 can't come any sooner for us ps4 players. :cries:

Sounds like your just getting bored of Warframe,  you need to play something else on PS4.  Oh WAIT!! we don't have CRAP for games. I'm dying to play something else, Warframe is the only game I play. I'll never buy a new console ever again. And yes the Akstillettos blow.

Don't full yourselves because you like the look, or because it's tenno, or because it's a dojo weapon, it sucks badly, very low base damage, completely negligible crit pofile, crazy fire rate that will burn through your ammo in order to keep you at a barely decent dps and then what might be its only strong point, a decent status chance.Dump it.

You must be joking, or you don't know how to make good builds. Look up Mogamu's, his is pretty good, tried it out on my own.

You must be joking, or you don't know how to make good builds. Look up Mogamu's, his is pretty good, tried it out on my own.

The WF YouTube channels out there make good builds that don't require Forma. This is fine for getting a general idea of how the weapon works but isn't reflective of the weapon's max potential.

Akstiletto are very fun and easy to use and I keep them around just for that. But they are rather weak as far as per-shot damage goes, and they are outclassed by the other machine pistols. I hope they get a second lookover by the weapon team because I really, really like these guns.

If you want a good akimbo pistols weapon with better per-shot damage, better status chance, and a far better ammo economy, make the Akmagnus.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Thats why i said, dont fool yourselves, i have over 35 weapons with at least 4 forma on them, Mogamu is nice if you are a begginer, same for PCG.

In no time you can come up with better builds.

For instance, Mogamu oftenly doesnt use bane mods, pcg doesnt use vicious spread on his shotguns.List goes on.They both use magnetic against corpus, viral+electric is better.Also most of their videos they use unformad stuff, i can talk from the perspective of truly maxed weapons.

I really really dont wanna come off as arrogant but a maxed Akstiletto is garbage after level 30, if you max it, and by that i mean 4 forma, since it comes with a dash, it will deal decent damage to lv 30 enemies, level 40 you will find yourself unloading 2 full clips in a single enemy, you cant afford that, it does suck, believe me.

Hopefuly DE will release a prime version so we can have this beauty as a good weapon because it sure as hell looks good and the reload animation is awesome.

WF builder may not be entirely accurate, but it can give us a general ballpark range of how individual weapons perform:

Akstiletto - http://goo.gl/QqnbVf

Akmagnus - http://goo.gl/c4IUng

Even if we were to give the Asktiletto an Expel mod (and realistically, you'd want Pistol Ammo Mutation on it), it's still outdamaged over time by the Akmagnus. The Akmagnus also gives us a higher status chance if we're building both of these weapons for procs (which I did), even if you give the Akstiletto Gunslinger AND Stunning Speed. The Akmagnus may not be full auto, yes, but it fires very fast. And if you're playing on PC, there are ways to... circumvent that.

Sounds like your just getting bored of Warframe,  you need to play something else on PS4.  Oh WAIT!! we don't have CRAP for games. I'm dying to play something else, Warframe is the only game I play. I'll never buy a new console ever again. And yes the Akstillettos blow.

A little bit I will admit lol, my only tasks on warframe are finishing to forma my phage and getting my last mod, magnum force, to rank 10.

I have been playing a bit of AC IV MP but sadly it is very very hard to find games outside of weekends, good thing i didnt invest much time into it, soon i will hit lv 55 get my plat trophy and quit.

Then there is NFS Rivals, a bit of arcade race is never too much and they did one hell of a job in this one, better than hot pursuit and a redemption from the garbage that was most wanted 2012.

Call of Duty for extermination is fun as well, as is BF4, second assault dlc was awesome.

Injusticed ultimate edition for some local fun.

And outlast in small bursts, it is very tense lol.

Those games kinda do the job, but we neeed MOAR ASAP lol, thankfuly second son is just around the corner (no trademark, i mean literally lol) and i'm still on the fence with thief.

I really like those guns, very pin point accuracy, good dps... i used to make builds with the ammo mutation and works very well, 1 slot to sacrifice in exchange of a lot of damage, plus every weapon worth if you put some formas on it.. so if you feel well with that gun almost allways worth to keep it in your armory..

Hopefuly DE will release a prime version so we can have this beauty as a good weapon because it sure as hell looks good and the reload animation is awesome.

Unfortunately, I don't see it becoming a Prime weapon because it's clantech :/ I certainly wouldn't mind it, though. At the very least, it needs a higher crit chance/multiplier or something besides reload speed to separate it from the rest of the machine pistols.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Unfortunately, I don't see it becoming a Prime weapon because it's clantech :/ I certainly wouldn't mind it, though. At the very least, it needs a higher crit chance/multiplier or something besides reload speed to separate it from the rest of the machine pistols.

Thats actually the only thing going against the logic of primes, and quite honestly, i hope it stays that way lol, i wouldnt like throwing away the current ones i have, with that in mind, i really do hope they buff them or release the adults version of it with higher MR requirement and whatnot, much like the dera and the supra...

Currently, the twin gremlins are just as fun and way more viable.

Speaking of your suggestion, i dream of the day they release a pistol that will make me use hollow point lol.The akmagnus were close but not quite would need at least a 3.5 natural multiplier, one can dream lol.

They have a lower rate of fire than the Twin Vipers and they do more damage per shot with a similarly sized magazine... In my opinion they are a superior weapon.

I love my Akstilleto more than my Vipers which came as a surprise to me, I had fun with those.

That said, I think I like the Dual Cestra better, for my Rhino anyway... Supra's empty... throw away one minigun, pull out TWO MORE! AH-HAHAHAH!