Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ Warframe Concept ] Amptra - Magnetic Obliterator

(PSN)x35_DOuBLeTReYx

Fused with Corpus technology Amptra balances natural Tenno attacks with laser destruction

Ability 1: Penetrating Blast: Amptra is surrounded by a aura of electrical energy and releases a laser beam that zaps all enemies in his path.

Ability 2: Freezing Typhoon: Amptra unleashes a typhoon of frost that embodies him and resists all damage and freezes enemies in a extremely close radius for a few seconds.

Ability 3: Shock Seeker: Amptra releases a shockwave of electromagnetic energy that shocks and paralyzes an enemy in close radius.

Ability 4: Thunderstruck: Amptra focuses all energy into his fists and slams the ground which releases create spheres of laser energy imprisoning all enemies in the radius and then exploding the enemies into dust.

i´m not so sure about the theme, corpus technology is just salvaged artifacts from the orokin and maybe others, that are reverse ingeniered to usually some modest succes, warframe armors are way more advanced, putting corpus tech inside is a step back. you mix mag, nova, frost and volt´s themes.

I can't help on the lore -Its not my place, nor my character after all- but I can try to spruce up the powers!

Amptra vibrates quickly, coating herself with a layer of electricity, enough electricity that some trickles off when she moves, leaving a trail. Amptra speedst up, and deals damage to enemies that touch her, or the trail are damaged and have a chance to under go the electric status proc.

Amptra violently absorbs energy from the atmosphere leaving the room around herself at sub zero temperatures. Enemies in the area take some damage over time, and are frozen for a period of time.

Amptra releases energy into the air around her, creating a small storm cloud over her head. Enemies that come to close are vehemently attacked by the storm if they stand to close for to long.

Amptra calls upon her power to stun, shock, and attack all enemies in the area around her.

IDK if this helps at all