Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok Im &!$$ed

XiaGrim

You have gone and ruined a great game what the hell is with the new Mod system it was fine the way it was easy to use and understand now i have sum crapy &#! card system that makes no sense whats so eva. im sorry but the game has changed so much from what i place my cash in as a founder. if i seen the game to day i would have not funded this game at all sorry but thats my Thoughts

ill be uninstalling this game and puting on the shelf with load of other games that have come and promised greatness but ended up listing to the fools of the game world. such a shame

The card system isn't as easy to understand straight off of the bat true, but once you read the stuff on the forums about it (which will presumably become a tutorial after beta ends) it's pretty simple to understand and use.

Also "the game has changed so much"? Aside from the card system (which doesn't affect gameplay directly) what has changed for the worse?

You have gone and ruined a great game what the hell is with the new Mod system it was fine the way it was easy to use and understand now i have sum crapy &#! card system that makes no sense whats so eva. im sorry but the game has changed so much from what i place my cash in as a founder. if i seen the game to day i would have not funded this game at all sorry but thats my Thoughts

ill be uninstalling this game and puting on the shelf with load of other games that have come and promised greatness but ended up listing to the fools of the game world. such a shame

So you quiet just because you dont get the card system and that it is actual more powerful than as the old one. Ok there is the door.

I still enjoy your tears

Well from loging back in as a Founder to see the way the game is with no artifact/mod tutorial. visable do you blame me now its all mumble jumble with no logic i have so many mods that i farmed and there all gone not to Mention iv lost so much stuff in game from tanos to Weapons im really disapointed

I'm really sick of threads like this. Who are you anyways and why do you think someone cares about you quitting?

To be honest.. i don't care. Thanks for buying hunter.

Bye.

Edited by Namacyst

Quiting a game because you don't understand the new system is a little on the side of 'over reacting'... if you get used to it, it's actually more overpowered than the old system because you can pretty much control what stuff you have and how much you get of it. Higher % health, more shield, armor high enough to make Ember actually take a lot of hits in her 'World on Fire' ability... it's actually better because of this.

Noone cares about this thread. Thanks for buying hunter.

I'm sure DE cares. They want every single customer to be satisfied.

What you have to understand, XiaGrim, is that we all went through that. Some of us lost literally hundreds of pages of mods.

Then when Vets log in they should notify them about this isntead of them dweling on wtfs and hey whats this crap

They do, the patch notes in the launcher say things like respec required due to massive overhaul of mods system (not an exact quote) right at the top.

I'm sure DE cares. They want every single customer to be satisfied.

What you have to understand, XiaGrim, is that we all went through that. Some of us lost literally hundreds of pages of mods.

its so funny that people cant simply do a thread like this: "Hey guys, I dont understand the new mod system, can someone explain the benefits over the old one"

no, they have to go and whine like hell.... I actually enjoy those threads cause i could laugh hours about them^^