Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So About The Grustrag Bolt...

Nox174

So I was playing a mission with my friend on Terminus, I had a level 8 Loki and my friend was a level 1 Mag. We were hanging out when the Grustrag 3 attacked us. We managed to get the shield one but the other two got both of us and tag us. I'm fine since I have the resources to free myself but my friend is level 1 and has no resources and has to level on Mercury, we're working hard to get him to freedom but I don't want to just grind him through everything because that would ruin the "New player experience."

Figured I'd share that, at least he's patient and good at this game so this nerfing isn't affecting the fun level for him too much. :D

According to the wiki, your powers are crippled when fighting any Grineer.  I guess the next time I get stuck with a bolt, I'll try a grineer mission to see what it does.

Getting hit with the bolt so very low level.... I would give him a taxi to the start of Venus and Kappa, so he has at least a shot of getting some with every Corpus mission he does.

But man, level one and hit with a but starting out.... you deserve a get out of jail free card for that one, that is beyond horrible luck!

Does it? I thought it only did it for the G3

No, he's correct. You are hobbled against all Grineer. Your weapons still work fine, but your Warframe abilities are weak to Grineer with that hobble. I've seen the G3 4 times I think so far, maybe 5. I haven't lost to them yet *knock on wood* so haven't been hobbled. I would be tempted to leave that warframe hobbled though once it happens, lol. And it only affects that one warframe.

According to the wiki, your powers are crippled when fighting any Grineer.  I guess the next time I get stuck with a bolt, I'll try a grineer mission to see what it does.

I second that I ran into the G3 several times and got clobered each time.

The effect is towards all Greenier.

And you brought him into a mission knowing you were marked?

I thought it reduces your Warframe powers no matter what the mission.

Most people have no clue they are marked, these days. I have no idea if I am, the G3 have only threatened me via email once, but I've been attacked several times. I just tell my noob friends "If Lotus says run...alt+f4 right away" lol.

Most people have no clue they are marked, these days. I have no idea if I am, the G3 have only threatened me via email once, but I've been attacked several times. I just tell my noob friends "If Lotus says run...alt+f4 right away" lol.

The game doesn't alert you to who specifically they are after; they say everyone's names and it targets everyone in the mission. The only time I have been attacked by them I just did Invasion missions so I could get a mark back, and I did.

The game doesn't alert you to who specifically they are after; they say everyone's names and it targets everyone in the mission. The only time I have been attacked by them I just did Invasion missions so I could get a mark back, and I did.

That's the issue, I didn't know if my mark was used, still there, or if I've just been seeing the G3 due to other people's marks. The first day of G3, I got the email everyone got, and got marked by another email after just an invasion or two. 100 invasions later, I've never seen another email on them - but I've ran into them 3 or 4 times in a day, just running invasions trying to get marked again. I also get attacked by Stalker fairly often, and he never alerts me I've been marked either.

That's the issue, I didn't know if my mark was used, still there, or if I've just been seeing the G3 due to other people's marks. The first day of G3, I got the email everyone got, and got marked by another email after just an invasion or two. 100 invasions later, I've never seen another email on them - but I've ran into them 3 or 4 times in a day, just running invasions trying to get marked again. I also get attacked by Stalker fairly often, and he never alerts me I've been marked either.

*the Stalker

I've seen a Stalker myself maybe three times since December, and that was all three like last week, within the same day. Two were after me; I think I got targeted before the mail update.

*the Stalker

I've seen a Stalker myself maybe three times since December, and that was all three like last week, within the same day. Two were after me; I think I got targeted before the mail update.

Sounds similar to what I had. Twice he attacked me in solo missions, I'm not sure on the 3rd, as that was in a group of other people, but we were in Venus leveling, so he wiped us fast. One guy got attacked in my group the other day, but he was away from everyone - he killed the Stalker in seconds, and said it was his 12th Dread drop lol.