Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Cronus Re-Attainable "yet"?

(PSN)natek_morzy

Question

So I'm mastery 14 and a half[roughly] and only have a few more weapons to master with the current update[12.0.5]. I missed out on the Cronus because I must have been an idiot as a noob and sold the blueprint for credits. Is it reattainable with Update 12 or 12.4?

Cheers,

Morzy

11 answers to this question

When you trust the Wiki (like I do a lot of the time)

The blueprint for Cronus is dropped by Captian Vor, who is located on Tolstoj on planet Mercury.

As of update 7.8 the Cronus Blueprint is only a guaranteed drop the first time Tolstoj is completed and the % chance for it to drop decreases each run afterward. This was put in place to prevent credit farming.

When you trust the Wiki (like I do a lot of the time)

I'm convinced a few of the DE employees are editing the wiki. I only ask because before update 12 I tried to at least farm for the Seer receiver. I killed him a few times yesterday and got it with no problem, so I thought his drop rate might have changed.. a bit.

I think I still have a couple Cronus BPs from way back in the day, because I hoard everything. I keep thinking at some point they're going to come out with Dual Cronus Prime or something like that that requires a second Cronus and I'll go HAHAHAHA and instantly craft it and be the envy of all the Tenno.

Or not.

I never got the Cronus blueprint though especially not during the first encounter with him.

I'm a little OCD too and a completionist so knowing that trying to farm Vor for that BP is just going to make it increasingly harder to obtain...

I hate you, Rigged Number Generator!!!!

Edited by AxialBlue