Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm A Grakata, Gimme Potato!

ChileanWarpig

Question

stoopeed title is stoopeed

that's what my grakata says every time i use it, i have crafted 3 times, and deleted it twice before getting it to 30, once before damage 2.0 when it was underpowered and in 11.5 when it was underrated, and now, that it seems that the grakata is much more useful than it has ever been, greater damage and status chance (20%) are the main reasons, and it has been refered as a "poor man's soma" (with the diference that the soma is puncture+slash, while the grakata is more impact)

i have made some calculations in some warframe related apps, with a theorical buildthat has:

the typical mods:

serration

split chamber

the crit ones:

point strike

vital sense

and a very important, corrupted mod (IMO): critical delay, wich will help me to achieve the maximum critical chance while reducing ROF, indirectly increasing overall accuaracy

hammer shot, for more status and crit obliteration damage

OR

stabilizer, becouse this gun kicks like a horse

and of course, two elemental mods for the faction this gun was designed for: corpus

stormbringer+cryo rounds= magnetic POWA! damage

i want to make the grakata an anti corpus-and/or-void soma, but for that i need tons of forma. and one of the potatoes i have saved

What do you think? potato or no potato?

Edited by ChileanWarpig

11 answers to this question

Grakata Wraith? WHERE AND WHEN.

Srsly. I would sell my own mother to Darvo for a Grakata Wraith. It was my favorite primary all the way up to Mastery 6, with Gorgon a close second.

Edited by Briareos