Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Found The Ultimate Use For Switch Teleport...

Fixing getting stuck on the geometry! I picked my Nyx back up on Mercury/ Lares, and started the mission in the interior of the Orokin blender. I thought "Well, this is pretty, but what is it?" Oh, what a fool I was. I tried to escape, and hit a hinge. Worst of all, there were two, TWO frosts casting their globes to protect the thing and obscuring my vision completely. Bad enough that I was limited in what I could aim my Gorgon at, now I had these dudes making clouds just for me. And this was the kind of team I've been dying to find- EVERYONE was sticking in for more waves! Nobody leaving for a lame key, nobody taking off for some dumb mod they'll see another hundred times, just more and more XP and resources. And what do they do when it's time to continue after wave 25? They cue for another one, and I do to just to be a good sport, AND THEN THEY SWITCH AT THE LAST SECOND. LEAVING ME TO DEFEND IT ALONE. Clearly I had to abort to save any tiny shred of dignity I had left but my misfortune is haunting me. /rant

Pics, because it happened:

NyxStuck.jpg

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/Devil-of-Midnight/media/NyxStuck.jpg.html?filters[user]=113039685&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=1

You can jump down, you know. You shouldn't be able to get through the wall like that with a one-way ticket into barrier heck.

Old news, too; I posted a thread about it awhile back, showing that you can get up there with Valkyr.

What does switch teleport have to do with you being left to defend alone ? And what's the point of the screenshot ? o.o

If I could switch, it would've solved my problem. And the screens are to show just what happened. I broke the geometry similarly with my Ash on an infested survival mission and I was floating 30 feet overhead. I could still help the team, which was really funny. Ash rained death from above!

If I could switch, it would've solved my problem. And the screens are to show just what happened. I broke the geometry similarly with my Ash on an infested survival mission and I was floating 30 feet overhead. I could still help the team, which was really funny. Ash rained death from above!

I'm sorry but you dereailed from the subject and I didn't know what you were talking about anymore xD

But yeah, the game is still buggy and that shouldn't happen. I end up teleporting off the map quite a lot with my Nova, free-falling into the darkness...

I'm sorry but you dereailed from the subject and I didn't know what you were talking about anymore xD

But yeah, the game is still buggy and that shouldn't happen. I end up teleporting off the map quite a lot with my Nova, free-falling into the darkness...

Oh noes! :( Not Nova! I hope you at least fall into a Quantum helmet someday.

There was this one time in cb, the doors were locked and there was no way to open them. Back then ou could get trough doors with decoy n switch teleport so i proceeded trough and luckily it was a room with windows so i broke 'em and could hack again. LokiMasterRace saves the day :D

I remember I had a Nova and another guy that joined be stuck inside the core for like 2 waves on Helene Saturn, Fortunately I was using Loki, Then after the 2 waves suddenly they just come out of the core like nothing ever happend.

It's funny how you also can easily get stuck by placing a decoy at the Bottom of the core and Switch Teleporting there.

thanked the lords for switch teleport as survivals can still glitch you when activating life support, being stuck in 1 place unable to move, ive noticed u can roll but switch teleporting to a nearby lifesupport and activatign that un-bugs you.

I remember I had a Nova and another guy that joined be stuck inside the core for like 2 waves on Helene Saturn, Fortunately I was using Loki, Then after the 2 waves suddenly they just come out of the core like nothing ever happend.

It's funny how you also can easily get stuck by placing a decoy at the Bottom of the core and Switch Teleporting there.

lol, That's hilarious- and fortuitous!

thanked the lords for switch teleport as survivals can still glitch you when activating life support, being stuck in 1 place unable to move, ive noticed u can roll but switch teleporting to a nearby lifesupport and activatign that un-bugs you.

Rolling... I didn't think of that. At the very least I could've shown the Grineer rollers "You're not that special!"