The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rename Mobile Defense De

Deidaku

Hey guys, so why rename MD?

Because it doesn't make sense anymore, hijack is the real mobile defense ,

the current mobile defense isn't mobile defense it's just multiple defense  or checkpoint defense , hell we could call it hack , or infiltrate but not MD.

And after all DE does rename things , like the focus mod becoming intensify because of the upcoming focus system 

What do you guys think ?

Mobile defense actually seems more suited to the new payload map thing they added.

Current MD seems more like "assault" or something along that lines, capturing a point and defending it to secure it. Then Moving on.

it just should be defence and normal defence called endless defence

isLVGhcByG6bP.jpg

Had to be done, Repeated that word till all I could think about was defence.

New game type in which the tenno destroy fences placed by the corpus and Grineer.

Why?

because Hijacking IS mobile defense......the original mobile defense doesn't even make sense , and hijack is much more fun to play

In the current MD : Defend the crypod until time is up then run away leaving it exposed? 

Replace the Power core by the crypod and voilà it makes sense XD

The current mobile defense should be renamed something else , anything without mobile in it X)

Edited by Deidaku

but mobile defense is easy xp i dont want to have to do countless waves in defense or go 30 mins survival everytime

So they would just need to increase the spanws or something like that, 

Easy? What kind of challenge is easy? Real men fight Lephantis with lvl 1 bo staves  , A Lvl 2 mk-1 braton with ammo drum , and lex....with magnum force but No steady hands 

Edit with excal super jump only build 

47045363.jpg

Edited by Deidaku

Why?

because Hijacking IS mobile defense......the original mobile defense doesn't even make sense , and hijack is much more fun to play

In the current MD : Defend the crypod until time is up then run away leaving it exposed? 

The current mobile defense should be renamed something else , anything without mobile in it X)

Why remove it? If it´s just the name, why not change it to "Tactical engage" or something. You do attack serveral points, and it is acctually an attack more then defense.

Why remove it? If it´s just the name, why not change it to "Tactical engage" or something. You do attack serveral points, and it is acctually an attack more then defense.

Tactical engage....sounds cool and military (* 'murica fck yeah comingin to sage the MF day yeah*) 

Why?

so i accidently pressed the 1+, but i od t like this, why remove a mission that tons of people like just because you dont like it? If you listen to the lotus in the game it will make sense, a team is coming to defende the cryopod just like in normal defense, you can judt ask for hijack being in the game, its like saying "i got a warframe concept, earth based warframe, so remove nyx and put him in instead" it makes no sense, besides the missions are only similar in the fact that you need to defende SOMETHING, thats it, in one mission you are moving it with your shields and it has none recharging health and the more health you save the better the rewards, in the other its timer based and your soul purpose is to make it so the thing survives, nothing to do with health, and there are multiple points to defende, and also, mobile defense is probably the most played missions in the game, be auss of the amount of spawns mods and recources you get, then why remove it?

Wait, wait, wait. People enjoyed Hijacking?

I thought it was the most half-baked, mindless, boring, stupid and unengaging gametype since Nova was allowed into Defense missions.

The shield drain is pointless, since you're already forced to stand there while the grineer shoot at you and the pod, leading to a frost babbysitter still being necessary, like we didn't need another one of those. Cartpushing only works in games where there are roles other than the pusher needed.

I've seen less than 10% of the new tileset since this gametype basically forces tunnel vision upon the player, who are allowed to play only where DE wants them too.

I'll be avoiding the nodes for it like thae plague when it comes out, and if it replaces Mobile Defense I'll be pouring one out. That gametype was at least varied before we had to farm oxium into the ground.

And for the record? There is nothing whatsoever wrong with Spy, Deception, Mobile Defense, and Raid. There never was.

Edited by Illuminatus51