The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really? (Rhino Prime Sprint Speed)

Aka_Miso

Ok Ik this is a bad idea already but I've actually read posts of people complaining about Rhino having better stats (sprint) than regular rhino, I mean really we finally get the prime more than a forma and golden looks and people complain, it not that big of a difference either. Ik that with in the first few posts is going to be something like "complaining about complainers" but idc

Mmhmm. So uh, what about the other Primes then?

the DE can make changes to those too, doubting they will, but still they finally made a change that was fixing a lot of complaints they shoulding stop making primes with different stats

I believe they got something to make them more different from their regular counterparts aswell. I'm not sure what they are but I have read they added that somewhere.

Excalibur has a rumoured minor shield recharge increase. What about mag and frost? Heard nothing about them.

Edit: mag has it too? First time I've heard of it and if so; how boring.

Edited by Naith

The problem is that it's only one prime that has this bonus and that the prime in question is Rhino and that it makes Rhino as fast as Loki.

but without that speed boost then vanguard is almost mandatory which cuts your customization

it varies , some got big armors, some got nice shield regen, shield amounts, vitality amount, energy pool, lightness

i think this is not much of an issue regarding rhino prime's added sprint boost, good thing actually that i can use a thrak on my rhino.

this game has almost no logic in it, it space ninjas

Every game has some logic. It's in between with the current status of the game. 

But it's never "a game has no logic" or "a game is completely logical". Because what game isn't completely illogical or logical?

There needs to be a middle ground. Even in sci-fi games there is some sort of middle ground that is reached. 

Edited by ikillyou8196

Every game has some logic. It's in between with the current status of the game. 

But it's never "a game has no logic" or "a game is completely logical". Because what game isn't completely illogical or logical?

There needs to be a middle ground. Even in sci-fi games there is some sort of middle ground that is reached. 

"Almost no logic"

So... will Loki Prime have 150 base shields?

that would be stupid it just minor changes they are making sprint speed almost effects nothing if anything his armor will increase or a 100 shield or health

Edited by Sasoka

Can anyone confirm Frost Prime has superior speed compared to his non Prime version?

Wiki has them both listed at 0.9 sprint speed.

As to Rhino's speed, normal is 0.9, prime is 1.0, still not even close to Loki's 1.25 speed.

If any prime needs complaining about it is Ember Prime's lack of an extra polarity slot.  Now that is a blatant error on DE's part.

Ok Ik this is a bad idea already but I've actually read posts of people complaining about Rhino having better stats (sprint) than regular rhino, I mean really we finally get the prime more than a forma and golden looks and people complain, it not that big of a difference either. Ik that with in the first few posts is going to be something like "complaining about complainers" but idc

Actually the Prime MUST be waay better then the regular Warframes like more shield,HP, faster more armor etc... it's not  our problem when they invested 6-7 Formas on regular stuff. 

Actually the Prime MUST be waay better then the regular Warframes like more shield,HP, faster more armor etc... it's not  our problem when they invested 6-7 Formas on regular stuff. 

That, if anything, would give people something to complain about not the small changes that have happened