The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scrapped Abilities

Deidaku

Hey guy so i've noticed a scrapped ability in the trailers.

In the traliers we can see them twice I think :

here :http://youtu.be/gh_1FveRn_8?t=50s

Do you think this ability could make a return in a future frame ?

because having a frame that could do this would be pretty sweet

PowerDunk.gif

hehe imagine a street fighter/King of fighters frame ( i'd like some poundcake!)

Edited by Deidaku

Not sure what the first one is, might just be trailer stuff.

Second one looks like you are talking about radial blast maybe? That was incorporated into rhino stomp a while ago because the two abilities were too similar.

the first one looks like the skill radial javelin a shockwave the moa tends to use

the second one is radial blast, this was merged with another skill to create what now know as rhino stomp

Edited by Chozen9561

In response to your first example, there actually is a slight possibility of seeing something like that in the future. DE is currently underway of developing generic warframe abilities that any warframe can use. Could this be one? We'll just have to wait and see what they put together. 

the first one looks like final skill radial javelin

the second one is radial blast, this was merged with another skill to create what now know as rhino stomp

Oooh the heavy unit stomp :O  , It was already changed when I started playing X)

Removed the second vid

Edited by Deidaku

In response to your first example, there actually is a slight possibility of seeing something like that in the future. DE is currently underway of developing generic warframe abilities that any warframe can use. Could this be one? We'll just have to wait and see what they put together. 

Generic warframe abilites? 

So they develop  powers "randomly" assemble them to make a frame and then take care of the artstyle?

Generic warframe abilites? 

So they develop  powers "randomly" assemble them to make a frame and then take care of the artstyle?

As per the livestream, they will be developing additional generic warframe abilities for use in all warframes, instead of all powers being warframe-specific.

As per the livestream, they will be developing additional generic warframe abilities for use in all warframes, instead of all powers being warframe-specific.

Ah i remember that !..;;wait

So warframe "class abilities? Vanguard , brawler, ranger , Caster etc?

Ah i remember that !..;;wait

So warframe "class abilities? Vanguard , brawler, ranger , Caster etc?

Now I have no idea what you're talking about. 'Generics' as they stated will be warframe abilities (as in powers 1-4 that are included with every frame), but will have no affiliation with any particular frame. They will be mod cards like any other, just unrestricted in what frame you can install them in. They have no yet finalized what these powers are yet.

Now I have no idea what you're talking about. 'Generics' as they stated will be warframe abilities (as in powers 1-4 that are included with every frame), but will have no affiliation with any particular frame. They will be mod cards like any other, just unrestricted in what frame you can install them in. They have no yet finalized what these powers are yet.

I was just speculating :p

Thank you for the information ! :)