The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If I Told You...

TerraNovaX

You are all blind. He can go invisible, and disarm enemies, then distract them. Just use common sense and it's like, EZ. Killing a boss? EZ. Rushing a mission? EZ. ITS SO EZ, I demend a nerf plox. lolj/k

I'm not blind! He's... he's just invisible. :c

Calling any frame EZ is pretty pointless considering this isn't a game about difficulty, so people BSing about "Rhino OP" or "GAME 2 EZ" are missing the point.

in short: Warframe = Loot game (like borderlands in a way) Warframe =/= Super difficult skill based game with K/D.

every frame has it's use, (except maybe Loki and Banshee atm with no stealth) but saying Rhino is overpowered or Trinity only useful for Blessing is pretty stupid. Playing the game excepting a challenging experience with a lot of story, it isn't here.

TL;DR: Warframe is a loot game not a action RPG/FPS.

"It's a loot game" - [DE]Steve. in one of the livestreams.

You know, if you keep saying "this is EZ mode", "that is EZ mode" the only thing you will get is a dev getting fed up with it and giving it the Snow Globe treatment all over again.

That Loki is not master race? and Loki is simply playing the game on EZ mode?

It's not Rhino, not Nyx, not Nova.

It's Loki, that's why people like him so much

LOKI IS EZ MODE

lel 0/10. Troll harder.

That's what I tell all the Lokis as I revive them.

Thanks for the revive.

You are all blind. He can go invisible, and disarm enemies, then distract them. Just use common sense and it's like, EZ. Killing a boss? EZ. Rushing a mission? EZ. ITS SO EZ, I demend a nerf plox. lolj/k

Yep. Cuz, every boss can be disarmed. And because every boss falls for the old invisibility trick. And because none of the bosses have large AoE attacks. Yep. 

Confirmed for an IQ of less than 80

If you cannot see the value of decoy and radial disarm alone then you are terrible.

I think he's useless cause 90% of Loki's I see go down or have the least amount of kills. unless he's modded correctly he has no real purpose in a game over any other frame. that's like saying Nyx's Psychic Bolts are useful.