The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Souls 2 Thread

Letter13

Kinda wish Dark souls 2 was for the newer consoles. Or I at least had a better PC to run it. Guess im sticking to a lets play for the time being :x

But the looks awesome and like its a ton of  (rage inducing at times) fun.

I just saw your reply and was going to start my own. xD

But this works too.

Yeah I imagined there would be a few people who would head here to make a thread about it since that's where that one other thread seemed to start going (I'm to blame for that, sadly).

As for Dark Souls 2, my PSN is Letter13 (just as it is here), so if anyone wishes to engage in jolly co-operation to slay some demons and get some souls, definitely toss a friend request my way.

Also haven't even looked at Dark Souls 2, going to be going into it without any advanced knowledge of the enemies, areas or what have you.

[caution intensifies]

Kinda wish Dark souls 2 was for the newer consoles.

I wish so too. If they release it on the PS4 I'm definitely going to upgrade my copy, if such a feature is made available. 

I'm guessing it's another terri-bad port?

In Durante we trust. No but really, apparently From Software is actually putting effort into it, better textures, effects, shadows, resolution, the works.

Kinda wish Dark souls 2 was for the newer consoles. Or I at least had a better PC to run it. Guess im sticking to a lets play for the time being :x

But the looks awesome and like its a ton of  (rage inducing at times) fun.

I was going to pre-order for the one, but I'm also building a new PC. So I have to decide between the 360 or PC.

Yeah I imagined there would be a few people who would head here to make a thread about it since that's where that one other thread seemed to start going (I'm to blame for that, sadly).

As for Dark Souls 2, my PSN is Letter13 (just as it is here), so if anyone wishes to engage in jolly co-operation to slay some demons and get some souls, definitely toss a friend request my way.

Also haven't even looked at Dark Souls 2, going to be going into it without any advanced knowledge of the enemies, areas or what have you.

[caution intensifies]

Sadly, I won't be able to play with you, as I play on Xbox.

I also kept looking at Dark Souls 2 to a minimum, so the entire game will be a surprise. c:

Saw a review of it. Looks pretty good, though the whole "health penalty per death" thing makes me a bit wary.

I never beat Dark Souls 1. I have it, made a character, got a pretty good ways, but I began to lose interest. I'm not entirely sure why - I play games like it all the time.

I think what got me was the whole Intrusion system. I enjoy single player/co-op games. I'm not that big on PvP because I'm a very toxic person in that regard. Long story short - I try not to play competitive games too much because I'm too competitive, and hate what it does to me, whether I win or lose (it's why I enjoy Warframe, Vindictus, etc. PvE oriented games).

Anyway, I got intruded upon once. I actually WON it.. dude thought I was running away and I tricked him into attacking at the wrong moment. But even though I won I felt kind of sick because I then realized as long as I was Human, I'm going to have to constantly be on pins and needles. I didn't want to stay Hollow because I wanted the perks to being Human; plus I believe you get the better ending as a Human at the end of the game?

So yeah, just kinda stopped playing. If they made the whole intrusion thing optional, I probably would have continued.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Being mustard race is suffering. I'm seriously doubting being able to make it until next month without running into any spoilers at all.

If I manage to make it, though, it'll be a hell of a ride. I got into Dark Souls pretty late (Only just beat it the other week, actually), and that was after watching a bunch of speed/challenge runs, so going into DaS2 completely blind and experiencing the game alongside the community gets me really excited.