Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframes

IrishGamer36

ok so heres my idea, first finish putting vay hek on the earth tileset. next move oberon to the tenno labs. 

now for the new warframes, one to represent night/moon (female), and one to represent day/sun (male). to get either of these warframes you must farm them during the correct time of day on earth to collect nocturna (night/moon warframe) you need to farm hek during the night of earth, to collect solaris (day/sun warframe) you need to farm hek during the day on earth. now for some of the abilities.

Nocturna-Female night/moon warframe: her abilities would revolve around a more balnced warframe, a couple ideas would be: moonblast- ultimate high aoe damage, moonlight- heal you and you teamates, nightshroud- turns nocturna into shadow making he invisible and allows her to move faster for a short period of time (this wont be like ashes or lokis ability, she will be completely invisible except for a shadow upon the ground), second idea for this move is she covers the field in darkness making her near impossible to see. the last move which i cant come up with a name for ould be a simple attack move that can strike a single target and the will be consumed by shadows. nocturna's stats would be low armor high energy and speed but health and shields are average.

Solaris-male day/sun warframe: now considering these two will be siblings their abilities will be quite similer to his sisters: Solar flare- huge explosion of light and energy leaveing any surviveing targets burned, sun shield- useing the sun solaris creates a large wall/shield of light it will burn up any incoming enemy fire, Solar beam- just a typical beam of light that fires from his hand hitting a single target however if the target survives there is a chance of burn, i couldnt think of a final ability for this guy so i leave that up to you. now for his stats solaris is a more offnsive warframe so his stats are as follows: high health and shields average energy and armor, speed will also be average.

the designs for these warframes i will describe to the best of my abilities: nocturna- a creature of the night but slim and fast looking, solaris like a lion maby or some other animal mabye some of their designs should be based off of egyption gods and goddeses.

just an idea i kinda want the design council to look at this.

ive also suggested a plant frame ,

you' know.

throw seeds and impale enemies with thorns n stuff,

got also an ability to summon a bush to hide in it.

its a billion dollar idea

but got scrapped

Or it could be a singing bush the spews fire from its a@#.