Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Akbronco Prime? Anyone?

Deservate

I was suprised that I didn't find a topic about this yet. The Akbronco prime has less damage than the Bronco prime and also the clip isn't doubled, as usual! Why DE? I was so looking forward to this beauty!

Damage is the same as the regular Akbronco, very likely and hopefully a mistake, but Im still surprised nobody made a topic about it, I would but I figured someone on the pc and able to get their hands on it would be better. :P

I also doubt it's a question of balance, especially when you look at how boosted the recent primary primes are, or all the previous dual series.

So yeah for all the trouble you need to go through (if you're not trading especially), I hope they do change it/buff it.

Damage is the same as the regular Akbronco, very likely and hopefully a mistake, but Im still surprised nobody made a topic about it, I would but I figured someone on the pc and able to get their hands on it would be better. :P

Um, check the wiki man.  They actually do less damage, with a less heavy stint on Puncture damage, leading to more Slashing.  And the clip goes to 6 from 4.  People have speculated that's because the original Bronco Prime was kinda supposed to have 3 shots due to the three barrels, but a 3-shot clip was kinda wonky, but a 6-shot for 2 felt more correct.

EDIT: They do have a higher stat chance and crit damage though (30% versus 17.5% and 2x versus 1.5x respectively)

Edited by Nemorac

Um, check the wiki man.  They actually do less damage, with a less heavy stint on Puncture damage, leading to more Slashing.  And the clip goes to 6 from 4.  People have speculated that's because the original Bronco Prime was kinda supposed to have 3 shots due to the three barrels, but a 3-shot clip was kinda wonky, but a 6-shot for 2 felt more correct.

Reread what you responded to. Dante said that it's the same total damage as REGULAR Akbronco, which is true.

Edited by Casardis

H6pMGIq.jpg

uXMVFvF.jpg

I already made a thread awhile ago, but it got ignored from other things at the time, I will still use the akbronco prime since I love the bronco series it's just weird how they decided to balance the akbronco prime compared to the single bronco prime, honestly (if I wasn't insane) I would just stick with the single version over the dual version, the cost is too high for a lackluster side grade.

It has marginally more dmg per second when calculating the doubled fire rate. It also has substantially higher proc chances. The only drawback is you will burn ammo 50% faster. Remember, the clip size is increased slightly.

Edited by -CM-AnonCat