Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spring/summer Event Ideas

ShiningArmor

Spring is here, and summer is right around the corner! So how about some gifts? Oh? Some new ideas for things you can do as exclusive items for the seasons? Why I would be delighted! Here's what I had in mind:

Spring Syandana: What makes spring so amazing? Flowers! So how about we bring the pretty meadows and gardens to the necks of our Tenno with some pretty flowers wrapped around a double-helix shaped vine? Roses and carnations and things, oh my! I could just faint at the beauty, or maybe it's the smell that's choking me.

Summer Syandana: What makes summer so amazing? BEACH PARTAI!!!! That's right! It's the best time to go to the beach and have some fun! How about we bring the oceans of Earth to space, dudes? Wrap our Tenno in a nice syandana that looks like waves riding down their backs!That sounds gnarly!

Spring Skin: Our Warframes are so bland, unless we dress them up in flowers and things! How about exclusive skins for the Warframes which involve flower designs, or even actual flowers on their bodies? It would be so so pretty. :) And I'm sure Rebecca would like them. You like flowers, right Rebecca?

Summer Skin: I'm against turning our Warframes into water, unless it's a water frame, but what if we put a design of waves riding down their bodies instead? That works just fine for me! Along with that sweet syandana, how about our armor gets a bit waterlogged as well with a sick exclusive wave skin design?

I don't mean to offend anyone. It's spring and entering summer here, so I thought it would be kinda cool to suggest those things.

Don't sweat it. Lots of online games do things like this during the seasons despite the fact that it isn't the same everywhere. It's still a good thing.

No. Just ... no. Please.

It's bad enough that I've seen someone still running around with a candy cane scythe not long ago. We are mercenaries, seasoned warriors, not some bloody hippies.

Addendum: Should we ever get a flower/plant/... themed frame, I would not object to it getting your Spring Syandana as unique item (like Valkyr has her bonds) - but please not as a general one. And that Summer Syandana doesn't sound very different to the Phased Asa.

Edited by Bibliothekar