Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Bad Habit.

Lunamaniac

When playing as the glorious Loki I have developed a tendency to jump off ledges and switch with the lesser frames.  This desire normally takes hold in times of tedium and it's not getting any less amusing.

I just love watching them fall and imagining their confused faces.

Should I be worried?

When playing as the glorious Loki I have developed a tendency to jump off ledges and switch with the lesser frames.  This desire normally takes hold in times of tedium and it's not getting any less amusing.

I just love watching them fall and imagining their confused faces.

Should I be worried?

If it's a defense/mobile defense/survival mission then you're fine. Any other mission types, and you shouldn't even see the other frames as you should already be at extraction.

Edited by S.Fayden

No, not weird at all. Loki can be kind of easy at times, but its the diversity of playstyles in frames that makes this game awesome. So, playing other frames is a good thing

#AshMasterRace

Edited by Beheader87

Nope, its perfectly normal. I get the urge to knock peoples pphones out of their hands :D

You and your kind are the ones who taught me how to properly hold a phone. Thanks! I guess...

I usually just return the favor with my Valkyr. Xini is my favorite place to get back at trolls :p

thanks to the suspended open crates at the back, I can get people stuck in an infinite falling loop.

groundkeeperwillie.jpg

(ooooooh, I'll never tell ;] )

Edited by Ahcruna

And?

You both did a chain of miss understanding. :p

S.Fayden meant something in the lines of "humankind" if you want a full spelling, Hannah though he called her a man and you thought she just wanted to say she was a girl.

130274779024.jpg

You both did a chain of miss understanding. :p

S.Fayden meant something in the lines of "humankind" if you want a full spelling, Hannah though he called her a man and you thought she just wanted to say she was a girl.

200px-CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

I'm pretty sure we both understood that, mate.

Just having a bit of fun here is all.

Edited by S.Fayden