Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Admit I Noob Tube

Drunken_Child

Jat Kittag actually is quite explody. Have you tried jump attacking with that? Charge attack is not exactly EXPLOSIVE per say, but it has a dramatic PBAoE effect and does crazy damage. Hopefully jump attack will be just as viable as the charge after melee 2.0, but it may always specialize there.

No that would have gone in feedback, this was just part of my ramblings.

If it was, I would have suggested posting in feedback.

Since it's not, I have to admit exploding melee weapons would be pure awesome. Don't see how it would work out though, other than some pseudo-exploding like OniDarkClown posted.

If it was, I would have suggested posting in feedback.

Since it's not, I have to admit exploding melee weapons would be pure awesome. Don't see how it would work out though, other than some pseudo-exploding like OniDarkClown posted.

Already been done before, easy to accomplish. Watch previously provided link.

FTFY

posting pics on warframe forums?

paste the url and type [ img] and [/ img] (without spaces)

with videos its the same, but you type [ media] THE VIDEO LINK [/ media] (also without spaces, the links and the tags must be together)

EDIT:

Search "spetsnaz exploding stick" on Youtube.

you mean this?

Edited by ChileanWarpig

FTFY

posting pics on warframe forums?

paste the url and type [ img] and [/ img] (without spaces)

with videos its the same, but you type [ media] THE VIDEO LINK [/ media] (also without spaces, the links and the tags must be together)

EDIT:

you mean this?

Actually I would've just done hyperlinked to the typical "here" kind of comment, but was on the phone so typing everything out was too much of a hassle.

oh, ok, i tough you didn't knew how to :V like most of the guys around the forums, they soooo much halp

I don't blame them, at first though I was wondering if typical forum command inputs worked on this site at all since it doesn't show anything in the response options besides changes in fonts(no color though) so I had to test out the %7Boption%7D input to see.

Edited by GSDAkatsuki

I cant deny it, I use Penta, Ogris, Torid, Stug all of em. If it explodes most likely I have it in my inventory. That means I need an exploding melee, (

)

nah, what you want is a Knuckle Bomber

M5Z1b71.gif

Shaped-charge explosives with every punch!

(alternatively, go for the Leg Bombers with rocket assisted kicks for extra sting)