The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Syandana Slot For Valkyr...

hanyizzle

Would this be possible? I really like Valkyr's bonds but the lack of an actual syandana makes me... not want to wear them?

Any chance of a second "syandana" slot exclusively for Valkyr's bonds? :D

Oh, and higher base armor would be nice as well heh.

The whole point to her is she broke out of the lab and is running around wild killing people, do you imagine they stripped her armor and started cutting her up, but left a scarf on her?

Now, if it were bloody bandages or something okay, but a scarf or cape?

So she's perpetually in that "recently broke out" state?

I think not. >:(

If you look at the syandanas, they're all like, accessories, easily attachable. I mean, you can put a syandana on her if you want, just not at the same time as the bonds. :O

And in the description, the bonds are "a constant reminder," implying she could've taken them off, but didn't want to..

The whole point to her is she broke out of the lab and is running around wild killing people, do you imagine they stripped her armor and started cutting her up, but left a scarf on her?

Now, if it were bloody bandages or something okay, but a scarf or cape?

Yes, But. If we're using her, And have had her, She hasn't just broken out of the lab now has she?

Then she would fix her back and that huge open wound and put on armor and maybe heal up a bit, your logic is going to fall apart here.

Hey, I know that makes sense. But it also doesn't make sense that mission after mission she's just only got out of the lab.

I dunno mate, Both yours and my thoughts seem a little eh when you get down to it.

Which is why I normally don't try to focus too much on lore in Warframe, Being as, There isn't much. :P

But anyway, I just feel like Valk's Extra Bond 'Syandana' should have been apart of the frame in the first place. They aren't really even Syandanas. Like the OP says, More like.. Elbow Dangles. Very much so different from Syandanas.

Valkyr doesn't make any sense anyways. She's not a warframe. She's a specific individual Tenno in some sort of unknown frame who was captured and tortured.

Giving her bonds a unique cosmetic slot so that she can wear a syandana would be fine.

Multiple Syandana's could potentially play havoc with each other, and movement animations, so I personally don't see this being done any time soon.

But Mortos Syandana has 6 independent parts and it works fine. I doubt 3 at a time, a scarf and bonds, (or 4 if you use Yomo) would really be a problem.

Valkyr doesn't make any sense anyways. She's not a warframe. She's a specific individual Tenno in some sort of unknown frame who was captured and tortured.

Giving her bonds a unique cosmetic slot so that she can wear a syandana would be fine.

Uh-huh, no. Valkys IS a warframe, there is however indeed one tenno that was captured and had her frame turned into the current Valkyr model.

Anyways the thing is that Nekros' syandana covers parts that it's alright to think nothing else could fit around, so it is doubtful about Valkyr since she indeed has that free space to wear an actual syandana. But yeah I don't see why she shouldn't be able to wear a syandana while using her bonds.

Edited by RahuStalker

But Mortos Syandana has 6 independent parts and it works fine. I doubt 3 at a time, a scarf and bonds, (or 4 if you use Yomo) would really be a problem.

Mortos is still one item. It's a good point, but I stand by what I said. Don't expect this to happen.