Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will There Be A Founders Program For The Ps4

(PSN)Angelknight0

I been on warframe since launch of the ps4 on the ps4 version. I didn't see anything about a founders program. It's Like you must be on pc and to show you have excaliber, skana, and lato prime and you must migrate to the ps4 to show everybody what you or something the sell for 1000s of platinum but if there was let me know

I been on warframe since launch of the ps4 on the ps4 version. I didn't see anything about a founders program. It's Like you must be on pc and to show you have excaliber, skana, and lato prime and you must migrate to the ps4 to show everybody what you or something the sell for 1000s of platinum but if there was let me know

no

As far as I can tell there won't be one, and that's very very very unfortunate for them, that's not something you wanna do when going multiplat.

The last straw will be if/when founders migrate to the ps4 WITH the things we were never given the chance to get, a major *@##$ slap, and many paying players such as myself (more than 400$ so far) will quit, and hopefully a lesson will be learned.

As far as I can tell there won't be one, and that's very very very unfortunate for them, that's not something you wanna do when going multiplat.

The last straw will be if/when founders migrate to the ps4 WITH the things we were never given the chance to get, a major $#*(@ slap, and many paying players such as myself (more than 400$ so far) will quit, and hopefully a lesson will be learned.

Doubt that will teach them anything. They already have your money. Only thing you will accomplish is freeing up server space.  They already have enough players who dont contribute anything. I doubt they would/ will notice.

Badge isn't enough. They should give us at least a Warframe Skin or a Exclusive Weapon.

This. Problem is not that Founder pack buyers have something. Problem is that game is crippled for everybody else. With prime frame set, melee weapon set and secondary set ALL being impossible to complete. Offer me something similar or I'll just stick to playing Yakuza Ishin and eventually will just delete and abandon Warframe. Same thought crosses many minds me thinks.

Bottom line is, yeah I feel bad supporting this developer and yeah it was likely a mistake. But life is just a sequence of mistakes anyway.

This. Problem is not that Founder pack buyers have something. Problem is that game is crippled for everybody else. With prime frame set, melee weapon set and secondary set ALL being impossible to complete. Offer me something similar or I'll just stick to playing Yakuza Ishin and eventually will just delete and abandon Warframe. Same thought crosses many minds me thinks.

Bottom line is, yeah I feel bad supporting this developer and yeah it was likely a mistake. But life is just a sequence of mistakes anyway.

At this point, I regret supporting DE.

I am switching to FF14 almost guaranteed at this point after seeing what has been happening.

PS4 players are not founders. /thread

Threatening to quit after you already spent ungodly amount of money on it, DE already made your money like 12x. They don't really care if you quit.

It is easy not to care when you dont buy anything yourself.

Anyways, back to your theory, not that it isnt already obvious to us that you know nothing about economics, judging by the lack of support and the crap you said, but allow me to enlighten you, any action that prevents you from gaining a sum of money is considered implicit cost, in other words, doing something that will upset paying players costs them, a lot.

People like me, and many others that have expressed their insatisfaction have already spent hundreds of dollars in the few months of existence of this game, the more we stay, the more we spend, it is of their best interest, if they intend to run this thing for longer than 4 months, that we stay.

So please, think before you post and let people complain about WHAT THEY PAID FOR.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

PS4 players are not founders. /thread

Threatening to quit after you already spent ungodly amount of money on it, DE already made your money like 12x. They don't really care if you quit.

As someone who spend a lot on "free" games (card games "cough, cough", gotta have that Zimus the Undying) I find the notion silly. When somebody who could spend $1000 stops $300 in and quits the game, that's a fail for developer. You have to keep your whales AND attract new ones.

Moot point about "Founder" it's just a DLC/pack name. 

As someone who spend a lot on "free" games (card games "cough, cough", gotta have that Zimus the Undying) I find the notion silly. When somebody who could spend $1000 stops $300 in and quits the game, that's a fail for developer. You have to keep your whales AND attract new ones.

Moot point about "Founder" it's just a DLC/pack name. 

Especially since those players attract more players and at least some players that spend money tend to stick together somewhat.  There were so many people I was going to introduce to warframe-all of which would have spent money.  But now?  Instead of introducing them to warframe, I'm actually pushing them away from warframe and pushing them towards other games that I'm looking at.   I'm actually finding friends that play warframe (that I didn't realize played warframe since they are on the PC) who I've actually started to pull away from warframe.

Why?  Because if DE wants to treat part of their users in such a way, that shows that they really care more about the money than their game.  I'd rather play a game where the developers honestly care about the game just as much as the money.  Or where they care even more about the game than the money.

Especially since those players attract more players and at least some players that spend money tend to stick together somewhat.  There were so many people I was going to introduce to warframe-all of which would have spent money.  But now?  Instead of introducing them to warframe, I'm actually pushing them away from warframe and pushing them towards other games that I'm looking at.   I'm actually finding friends that play warframe (that I didn't realize played warframe since they are on the PC) who I've actually started to pull away from warframe.

Why?  Because if DE wants to treat part of their users in such a way, that shows that they really care more about the money than their game.  I'd rather play a game where the developers honestly care about the game just as much as the money.  Or where they care even more about the game than the money.

Funny. I've started doing the same actually... Granted, it was hard to interest anybody in Warframe to begin with. It's... How to say, surprisingly niche in it's own way.

I know I am gonna get some flak trying to apply logic to this thread, but bad mouthing a game because you didn't get a certain item that in your opinion you think you should get is the definition of cry baby.

There is a reason why PS4 player feedback don't hold any weight in DE's eyes.

Edited by (PS4)RocketPunch1221

My god, we just cant let this topic die. You guys are crying about nothing. You guys just want shiny reskins with SLIGHT buffs.

I am also noticing that it is the same handful of people that appear to be reviving these threads/ throwing gas on a fire....

Only thing that a grand master gets of any particular value is the development counsel access.. Everything else is for show. So if you must have something shiny to flaunt with in the future, please, continue crying about it.

affinity and counsel, thats it.

Cant ask for PSN exclusives, that will just piss more people off..

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

I know I am gonna get some flak trying to apply logic to this thread, but bad mouthing a game because you didn't get a certain item that in your opinion you think you should get is the definition of cry baby.

There is a reason why PS4 player feedback don't hold any weight in DE's eyes.

There is a slight difference between what I'm complaining about with what you quoted and what you are saying.

It isn't just the founder's pack and the fact that it has an affect on gameplay.  (It is not just cosmetic)

There is a slight difference between what I'm complaining about with what you quoted and what you are saying.

It isn't just the founder's pack and the fact that it has an affect on gameplay.  (It is not just cosmetic)

Even if we had these items, you would level them for mastery, and then never touch them. There are better weapons for everything. 

Even if we had these items, you would level them for mastery, and then never touch them. There are better weapons for everything. 

That might be true for the weapons, but the exc prime?  I think I'd use that a bit more than just for mastery.

Plus, there are times when you just want to use those weaker weapons for fun.

Edited by (PS4)ariaandkia

That might be true for the weapons, but the exc prime?  I think I'd use that a bit more than just for mastery.

Plus, there are times when you just want to use those weaker weapons for fun.

Excalibur prime is not much different than Excalibur..  He has what.. a .2 faster shield regen, and the ability to sap energy from box traps in the void?

Other than that, they are equal. One is just flashier than the other.

I go back to my lato once in a while, the prime has double the damage, but is still does half the damage of a comparable weapon. I really don't think it is necessary. 

Excalibur prime is not much different than Excalibur..  He has what.. a .2 faster shield regen, and the ability to sap energy from box traps in the void?

Other than that, they are equal. One is just flashier than the other.

I go back to my lato once in a while, the prime has double the damage, but is still does half the damage of a comparable weapon. I really don't think it is necessary. 

Necessary or not, it does have an affect on the gameplay.  If it had NO affect (if it was purely cosmetic), I'd not care at all.

Necessary or not, it does have an affect on the gameplay.  If it had NO affect (if it was purely cosmetic), I'd not care at all.

It has absolutely no affect on gameplay.... Its not going to make or break your warframe experience by not having a gun that will just collect dust.

They are not items that make grineer run away in fear. It affects nothing.  They might as well be cosmetic. They are not good alternatives to the pre-existing weapons. Excalibur prime is just for show.

Edited by (PS4)MyTagForHalo

It has absolutely no affect on gameplay.... Its not going to make or break your warframe experience by not having a gun that will just collect dust.

They are not items that make grineer run away in fear. It affects nothing. They might as well be cosmetic. They are not good alternatives to the pre-existing weapons. Excalibur prime is just for show.

When it is essentially the difference between rank 15 and rank 14, it is a gameplay effect.

Considering:
1) Some of us make our platinum via trades and each rank gives you one more trade. That is potentially an extra forma each day or more.
2) Some of us like to give new players stuff and 3 items is significant.
3) Some people can't host. 3 keys is fairly significant.

Some lesser stuff:
4) Some people play the game for completionist purposes. Having the items in our codex but being unable to obtain said items means that they can never accomplish their goal unless they modify their goals.
5) The council obviously has an effect on the game.
6) The landmarks are in the PS4 version as well. Not a big deal, but just seems a bit sad to be unable to see ps4 names in there.
7) Discounted platinum.

As I've mentioned before, I don't really care about warframe anymore. At this point, I'm only caring out of fairness reasons. I won't buy the pack even if it does come out on the ps4 because honestly? I am at the point where I refuse to support DE unless they do something major enough to change my mind before FF14:ARR comes out for the PS4. And considering that is less than a month away? Almost certainly won't happen. Edited by (PS4)ariaandkia