Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limited Inventory Or Bug ?

Maiphisto

So i was doing some ODD and i won some sweet prime parts but then they never appeared on my inventory :/

Is there a limit to inventory or some kind of bug 

If there is a limit , isnt it a good idea to have the ability to choose what y want to keep and what to throw away when you hit the limit ?

thx for your time :)

The only limit in warframe is the slots. Your inventory and parts collection is unlimited.

If you haven't run another mission I would suggest opening a support ticket with DE here: support.warframe.com and including your EE.log file in the report as well as what was missing. They might be able to do something to help you.

The other thing to remember is that in ODD (originally misread your mission type as ODS) you only get the prime parts if you claim and exit on those waves. Unlike survival if you choose to continue on you are passing up that reward for better ones.

If you run Survival you will be getting all of the rewards you passed up to the extraction point.

Basically Defense works like this:

On wave 5 you get Heated charge. You decide to continue on.

On wave 10 you get Convulsion. You choose to claim and exit.

You only get convulsion and not heated charge because you passed up that reward.

Many people think that defenses rewards should be cumulative like survival is but sadly it isnt.