Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Wraith Lacking

Gauron

id complain about a free gift weapon...but then...im not that kind of person...

it was a free gift weapon for doing an overly easy and quick event...whats to complain about?  Collect it, use it, or sell it...

personally I don't like to gorgon in any form, not my style...but ill keep it to have it, probably will sell my normal gorgon at some point.

Edited by Cyberdown

Why the gorgon wraith doesn't have a polarity? Because Gorgon didn't have one either. Wraith Twin Vipers had one because the original had one. Not sure what there is to complain about when Gorgon's beefed up version already has a better reload, which is more than enough to be on par with Supra or the Soma.

Why the gorgon wraith doesn't have a polarity? Because Gorgon didn't have one either. Wraith Twin Vipers had one because the original had one. Not sure what there is to complain about when Gorgon's beefed up version already has a better reload, which is more than enough to be on par with Supra or the Soma.

not even close

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH....AAHAHAHAHAAH! 

Wait you're serious...

its still better than a braton etc, whats wrong with it being below the grakata/soma?  its MR0 and free and we didnt do squat to earn it.

Just because it was "free" should have no impact on the power of the weapon.

That's a silly argument.

Just because it was "free" should have no impact on the power of the weapon.

That's a silly argument.

no its perfectly valid, why the hell should we be entitled to something MR0, free, potatoed, free wpn slot and devastatingly powerful when we did jack sh*t to get it.

technically their all free but their difficulty to obtain should reflect their performance, the gorgon wraith IS an improved gorgon in all aspects, it does its job perfectly, its a better gorgon, yet people seem to be expecting something far beyond what the gorgon was.

I feel that the Gorgon needs to receive the buff that it deserves, alongside the Gorgon Wraith. The Gorgon has been under the oppressive nerf blanket for too long, and it's suffocating.

the gorgon is bad because the soma is better, thats pretty much how things are, mechanically their the same, if the gorgon was improved it would basically be the soma.

Er, well, if it went down the whole status effect route, it would be built differently. Having high damage coupled with status effects, but more innacuracy would set the gorgon apart from the soma.

The Soma should also have a smaller magazine than the Gorgon. The soma should have 60rds instead of 100, purely because of its cosmetic design. It doesn't even look like it carries more than 40 rounds in the crescent-shaped magazine.

I feel that the Gorgon needs to receive the buff that it deserves, alongside the Gorgon Wraith. The Gorgon has been under the oppressive nerf blanket for too long, and it's suffocating.

If Anything, the Supra is worse with it's projectile flight time. The gorgon has hit-scan bullets, which means less shots missed, and less shots fired. It also doesn't obscure the target, making it easier to see when things are dead, and preventing overcompensation. Trust me, if you forma'd your Gorgon 5 times like I did my Supra, you would be doing comparable damage, maybe even more-But your Gorgon would be more acurate, less wasteful, but not as pew-pew as my Supra. Which is the reason that I went that route: I like pew pew laser weapons!

*Edit: ALSO, I'd like to point out the the Gorgon Wraith actually HAS crits and status. Supra has 2.5% crit, and 2.5% status.

Compare that to Gorgon Wraith's 10% crit chance and 15% status. Oh, and 3 second reload. Original Gorgon and Supra both have 4.2 second reload

Edited by Natesky9

Using Gorgon Wraith. Brought it to Neaglar. ROFLStomped Corpus. Mods: Magazine Warp,Ammo Drum,Rifle Mutator,Wildfire,High Voltage. Thinking about bringing it against similarly leveled Grineer. It crits like a boss,and effects like a champ. Gorgon Wraith is VERY nice,even without Polarities.

Also,future mods for my Gorgon Wraith are Speed Trigger and Shred. It is the Greater Staff of Dakka.