The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag Pull Stealth Nerfed?

ZephyrPhantom

Is it just me, or does Mag Pull just make enemies fall down now instead of ragdolling them? I've been testing it on both Void and normal levels and noticed very quickly that enemies just faceplanted for a few seconds.

While I do feel the nerf is in the right direction I think it was a bit much - enemies should still be ragdolled by a small amount instead of immediately falling down - as is enemies can recover much more quickly.

Wouldn't be the first time they nerfed Mag's Pull without telling anyone. I REALLY wish DE would post FULL changelists in their update notes.

Cuz you know, it's easy to get patchnotes from every single person in the company at all times for every minor change they did. It's probably as small a code change as going from "Effect: ragdoll" to "effect: stun"

That's a tiny change that takes all of a second or less and is in and out of your mind in record time. It's happened to me a few times.

Cuz you know, it's easy to get patchnotes from every single person in the company at all times for every minor change they did. It's probably as small a code change as going from "Effect: ragdoll" to "effect: stun"

That's a tiny change that takes all of a second or less and is in and out of your mind in record time. It's happened to me a few times.

That's not a minor change, That's completely changing how an ability works.

Pull should be ragdolling and pulling anything within it's AoE towards Mag, If it stops doing that, It SHOULD be listed.

Even still, this is a Beta, we are Beta Testers, We can't do our jobs properly if we don't know when something Changes, therefore, EVERYTHING NEEDS to be in the Patchnotes, regardless of it's significance.

That's not a minor change, That's completely changing how an ability works.

Pull should be ragdolling and pulling anything within it's AoE towards Mag, If it stops doing that, It SHOULD be listed.

Even still, this is a Beta, we are Beta Testers, We can't do our jobs properly if we don't know when something Changes, therefore, EVERYTHING NEEDS to be in the Patchnotes, regardless of it's significance.

It's tiny in terms of coding. Not in terms of effect. It's just like if I put a comma instead of a period. Tiny change, big effect. That's what I meant. Tiny change to the coding, like if I accidentally put 56" instead of 5'6"

It's tiny in terms of coding. Not in terms of effect. It's just like if I put a comma instead of a period. Tiny change, big effect. That's what I meant. Tiny change to the coding, like if I accidentally put 56" instead of 5'6"

Still no reason for it to not be mentioned.

I hope the reason why we don't get full changelogs isn't because it "builds the community" or some BS. That's what Katsuhiro Harada said about not revealing Tekken's frame data, and Yoshinori Ono said about Street Fighter 4. It ends up just hamstringing and frustrating the community.

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Did a quick test today and enemies seem to be back to ragdolling again. I'm just hoping this was a bug, but I'll send in a support ticket/bump this thread if it happens again in the immediate future.

EDIT : Enemies started faceplanting again, usually when I'm a client. Seems to add to the fact this is a host/client issue. Submitted a ticket.

Edited by ZephyrPhantom

Did a quick test today and enemies seem to be back to ragdolling again. I'm just hoping this was a bug, but I'll send in a support ticket/bump this thread if it happens again in the immediate future.

EDIT : Enemies started faceplanting again, usually when I'm a client. Seems to add to the fact this is a host/client issue. Submitted a ticket.

already saw this happening and can confirm it changes depending on whether you are a client or host.

Edited by Nadhua

Mag is just so bad now , the ragdoll animation is extremly short to make use of :(

While the bugged pull may be less satisfying to use, Mag still has her amazing 2 and situationally useful 3.  Her 4 is not outstanding but provides a useful disable during its casting animation.  Once they fix the bug she will be amazing as before.