Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: A Call For Comics Contest!

[DE]Megan

Here's a joint attempt by me and ShadowRacer742, our obliging Loki. tbh, he came up with the idea, and helped with the captions. I only took pictures and blew stuff up.

yZAIaaG.jpg

EDIT: Apparently, according to ShadowRacer742, I "took pictures and blew stuff up REALLY WELL". That said, it was pretty fun.

Edited by raisinfist

Awesome stuff as always. :)

As for the title, I'll go with "進撃の感染", which I'm sure is a play on the popular series, and literally translates to "Advancing Infection", but in terms of a cultural translation, "Attack of [the] Infection".

180px-Cookiemonster.jpg I would also take "Attack on Infested".

Edited by RedSkittlez

warframe___shingeki_no_kansen_by_redskit

Here's my entry, It's a bit between a few different major anime tropes and genres.  Like; one character gets wounded and the main character has to step in to save the day with his ultimate sword of Everything-Slaying. 

Also; the theme song.

You gotta have a kick-&#! theme song. 

This is based on my Original Creation Typhus, featured in a hitherto unreleased chapter of the Warframe Fanfiction “Dark Memories”, written by AmatsuNoir.  A lot of people requested that I do this for my entry to the contest, so here it is guys: this one’s for you.

And if anyone can translate or figure out where I got the title from. They win a free internet cookie!

i noticed that title in your typhus thread. I pretty sure you were shouting out Attack on Titan. and if your were, Hats off to you good sir.

KA365lE.png

Kis3TaF.jpg

Sorry it's kind of big, but it's necessary, the important details are kind of small - the punchline is on Mag.

I had fun making the bowl and putting the warframes in specific positions, which is pretty tricky.

EDIT: I added my username / alias to the top of the comic since it says to do so in the rules and I had forgotten, I assumed it was not necessary since I thought our forum names where our Warframe IDs 

My Username / Alias is Niconus

Edited by Niconus

So after finding out that i can no longer draw at all, i gave up entering this, that was till i got bored at work today, and used the best possible software my work pc had..... MS Paint, not even a new version sooooo.... yeah enjoy my gangster Death Cube haha

h0EvH7r.png