Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: A Call For Comics Contest!

[DE]Megan

Title: Fishing

CVKKlLN.jpg

That is hilarious, and the frames so kawaii.

wow, didnt know that my entry was making such a ruckus. firstly, im not a very talented artist myself, so everytime I try to draw something new i need somewhat a reference that is easy for me to follow, and I was googling for image reference and stumble upon those chibies warframes images (which i didnt know who was the original artist). and I try to make some variation so that it will be least similar to the original. plus, its a 4am in the morning job. so u can imagine how lazy and horrible the results would be. if it pleases everyone, then I should do a remake with my very own drawing strokes. im sorry jiay if u read this.

sorry for my bad english. not my native language.

I didn't mean to pick on you specifically, and your comic is fine, even when using the other art as a reference (in fact it's pretty good). It's just that it's generally good form to find out who the artist is and mention them. To be fair, I did a Google search for warframe chibis and while it wasn't too hard to find the original artist there were a few different sources to confuse things. I just don't like to see work used without citation is all. It's probably only me.

Edited by MeChaNiZ3D

Title: Research

2efrdz4.jpg

a few Notes:

1.) My Alias is displayed in the first two panels. And no, I'm not trying to be corny because both warframe and character are named Frost.

2.) This is the process that players that don't have platinum go through in order to construct a warframe. The first step... Research where to find the prints and which boss to fight. Second, find all the resources. Third, build the damn thing. 

(Kind of relates to the fact that I'm still trying to get to ceres. Taking way too long if you ask me but hey.  What r u going to do?)

warframe___shingeki_no_kansen_by_redskit

Here's my entry, It's a bit between a few different major anime tropes and genres.  Like; one character gets wounded and the main character has to step in to save the day with his ultimate sword of Everything-Slaying. 

Also; the theme song.

You gotta have a kick-&#! theme song. 

This is based on my Original Creation Typhus, featured in a hitherto unreleased chapter of the Warframe Fanfiction “Dark Memories”, written by AmatsuNoir.  A lot of people requested that I do this for my entry to the contest, so here it is guys: this one’s for you.

And if anyone can translate or figure out where I got the title from. They win a free internet cookie! Edited by RedSkittlez

This is GOLD. I LIKE IT. ANOTHER!!!

Also, there's been so many awesome entries. We should just give plat to everyone.

yeah, too bad if they only choose 3 best comic from this awesome ocean of comics. I wish they'd give everyone who submit comics 100 plats.

Because they don't know how to draw and decided to stole the original artist's work like art thief. :/

As an artist, It disappointed me so much. [DE]Megan need to add a new rule: Never use another's work on your comic.

wait, is this should be the work ethics?
Edited by dataman88