Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New: A Call For Comics Contest!

[DE]Megan

Greeting to all fellow Tenno! 

This is my comic entry and It did took me a bit of time to make... 

STARRING:

Rhino - (me)

Loki - PalmerSparks

Mag - MinyGod

Good luck to all and may the best man win!

aLvuYF4.jpg

This. wins. now.

11HekvC.jpg

Not cleaned or really edited passed drawing and inking. Mainly did it for participation and stuff :3. Sorry to anyone who has trouble reading it :/ lighting is horrible for a good picture and I'm not big on digital stuff.

PS: Do not make fun of Rhino's diary or he'll Stomp you.

PSS: Rhino is still very concerned about Frost having a bigger horn than he does. He's Rhino, afterall. 

tumblr_n2pxopk6891rrw6cwo1_1280.png

Decided to rock the boat with this one.  I wanted to see if I can convey deep emotion with as little as 3 frames with limited dialogue. It was a fun challenge.

I realized the main iconography that this game used, "The lotus" and gave it a sort of iconic value and applied it to the theme of life (Trinity) and death (Nekros).

I hope you guys enjoy!

I am sorry about how it looks, I wasn't able to fix it since I don't know how but here it is. (also sorry for it being sideways)

Have you ever started a mission feeling like a boss, only to realize that you are going the wrong way, well that's what I based my comic off of.

kJzLpAa.png

Decided to rock the boat with this one.  I wanted to see if I can convey deep emotion with as little as 3 frames with limited dialogue. It was a fun challenge.

I realized the main iconography that this game used, "The lotus" and gave it a sort of iconic value and applied it to the theme of life (Trinity) and death (Nekros).

I hope you guys enjoy!

This... is beautiful. ;_; ~ ♡♡♡

Rock on, Tenno. Rock on.

I hope you guys enjoy!

This one hit me right in the feels. The Trinity/Nekros symbolism is just perfect, the art is nice and the message is powerful.

I've had quite a few laughs in this thread, but this work is an instant favourite for me.

I hope you guys enjoy!

My favourite <3

whew! finished!

Here's my entry, called "Lockers" made this last minute cause i finally realized the dealine, but here's hoping you enjoy reading it as much as I liked drawing it!

cwifYjX.jpg

uA43QsB.jpg

TXhiElc.jpg

also here's a link to it on imgur:http://imgur.com/a/PeR40#cwifYjX

and thanks once again

edit: Can we have more events like these please? I really liked going through all the submissions and checking out the creative minds of others on here.

Edited by SpankyMcDoodle

I hope you guys enjoy!

sent shivers, this is amazing, you should make a comic or something.