The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Played Renegade X?

Luminati07

Just found out about this game. (It's in OB atm)

Downloading it right now, but I'm curious to see if anyone in the WF community has tried it.

The gameplay video does look pretty damn good for a f2p game. (I mean f2p. This game is non-monetized)

Friend of mine and myself have tried it but we didn't like some of the 'features'. You are able to damage vehicles and tanks easily as a soldier but if you control a friggin' mammoth tank it often takes multiple shots to kill a single infantry unit at 5 meter distance.  Moments like these annoyed us a lot. Also bots are pretty dumb and it's relatively difficult to join the same server with a friend. Most often you will both join the same server but can't find each other in the list. 

I personally like the graphics (truly amazing), movement, HUD, weapons.

have not played it myself, not yet at least, but i have heard good things about it.

just have not really had time to get to it... not much time to do much of anything as of late honestly, but thats another issue.

i liked the original renegade, and im sure i would like this too.

looks fairly well done for a fan remake... thats what it is right?

Tried.

Need so much teamwork if you want to win. It can be frustrating sometimes.

One game could take hours if both sides are good.

You'll have fun in this one. The class variety is wide.

I'd recommend this game if you like a good past time.

There some balance issues but it's not that serious if you're an experienced gamer.

Tried.

Need so much teamwork if you want to win. It can be frustrating sometimes.

One game could take hours if both sides are good.

You'll have fun in this one. The class variety is wide.

I'd recommend this game if you like a good past time.

There some balance issues but it's not that serious if you're an experienced gamer.

The fun of CNCR.

Aw geez, how did I miss this????

I LOVED Command and Conquer Renegade back when it came out (Still have the disk lol). I think I am going to have to try this out.

I lost the disc god i loved that game. I was an unholy terror with the NOD Laser Chaingun. I'm waiting a little bit but i am definitely gonna be playing this.

The fun of CNCR.

I lost the disc god i loved that game. I was an unholy terror with the NOD Laser Chaingun. I'm waiting a little bit but i am definitely gonna be playing this.

I am waiting for the GDI grenades. Frisbee anyone?

NOD flamethrower is a close second.