Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Beta? Yea, he usually get roughed up like that, part of the reason why he's taken out so rarely. Omega is built as my right hand, Beta as my bare foot, can deliver a blow, but gets hurt back." He chuckled, patting Beta on the head as the void rift opened for Beta to proceed into. The rift closed behind Beta as the repair bots built specifically for him got to work.

"

Tiandra went near of the arena took deep breath and took good hiding place since she knows that this proto frame using person is possibly living in Lounge. She waited patiently Halcyon shouldn't be able to identify Tiandra since he met Tiandra while wearing Trinity warframe. So in common clothes she will be quite difficult to identify unless Tiandra speaks.

"I think that will be a good idea perhaps a couple times a week before we go. Its still three months before the alignment so I hope that will be plenty of time." he said. "See you in a couple a days." he said.

Leaving the arena. He noticed, the Runes of the Proto bracelet were glowing again. As he looked at it he waved his left arm and the glowing flickered. Using this as a compass, and followed it as it grew brighter.

Tiandra noticed Ookami heading to her direction so she hid behind a corner of empty dead end place what is used to take mechs to lower level or upper level. She waited that Ookami comes right near of the corner unless his kubrow knocks her down before she can act. She listened extremely carefully where Ookami is walking though not knowing totally who is this person.

Tiandra looked carefully on Ookami and saw the bracelet "I don't recall you to be Thraiga and I don't remember him to speak that he has son" Tiandra said and took a look on his bracelet "Well to conclusion where I can come now is that you must be his son" Tiandra said as her sapphire colored eyes looked on Ookami's eyes. From her eyes were able to be seen that she is quite amazed to see something like this.

"I am Tiandra Tamane and this is not correct place to talk about your father or me to answer your questions what you might ask from me. Come on lets go to somewhere more private" Tiandra said as walked past Ookami "You speak well Orokin I have to say" Tiandra said on Orokin language that should wipe out last of Ookami's thoughts how she wouldn't be able to know his father. Since there is not really a lot people who speaks Orokin that well.

"Your... Tiandran Tamane? I was told to look for you I even went half way around the Galaxy looking for you. And your.... Your right." he said changing what he was going to say in mid sentence. Then followed her. Slapping his leg to command Modi to come. He almost didn't notice Halcyon, until they were a few feet from the encounter.

Tiandra looked on Halcyon "Haah! To that mister I am going to say. Use your brains to figure that one out Frost Prime" Tiandra said. "Lets head to my room and talk there. Any wrong ears in here and this place will be in one serious hell thanks to us if it happens" Tiandra said to Ookami "And you have your father's eyes but do you have determination of his. That will be seen and I hope I will be wrong" Tiandra whispered to Ookami on Orokin language and saw really large Kubrow (Any wrong moves now and I will get quite big bruises from this brute) Tiandra thought.

(( Unless in defense or in battle even for his size seems the pussy cat. But if master or masters kin are in danger or ordered into battle it is different story.))

It felt odd to be compared to his father, a man he never knew of untill a short time ago. But, at the same time it fill him with pride. To know that he had something of his father's in him. Then it hit him he didn't know anything about either of his parents. and only knew what his father looked like from the viewer on the cryopod where he found his frame. He walked in silence his mind flooding with questions, but dare not speak until Tiandra said it was safe to talk.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Soon inside of the room of where Tiandra stays Tiandra locked the door behind Ookami "Have a seat" Tiandra said and went to sit on the side of the bed and lay down "Here we can talk without anybody interrupting us or the knowledge spreading to ears where those must not never end" Tiandra said as turned her head to look on Ookami. She saw a wedding ring on his finger (He is married too? Now that's something. Either caught from attention of unique looking warframe or something on his personality) Tiandra thought. The kubrow had a place to stay too.

NAtaliA had been retrieving the riddle, and now held it in front of her,

"'Hidden by descendants of law, I fear the guardians of teeth and claw, I can not be touched, merely felt, when searching for me, watch out for the pelt.'" She reread, looking at Rose, "Any ideas?"

Modi sniffed the air in the room then circled a spot on the floor and laid down. Feeling a little odd about being in another woman's bed room. sat on the foot of the bed. Spining his wedding ring with his other hand. "May I start?" he asked still he felt his Orokin was not as good as it should be.

"Long ago it was believed that some cultures used Wolves as guard dogs so that my have some baring on the guardian part, and Rose you seem to like the gardens very much. and You are my daughter in law which in a way is a desendant." Kosha said.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"You may start this since from your eyes I was able to see that you have a lot of questions some of them might be what I can not answer either by not knowing the answer or I do know the answer but I do not want to say it" Tiandra said "Well. With who you have married?" Tiandra asked as saw Ookami being slightly nervous and thought that thinking about his love might help him to calm down a bit. She was not speaking Orokin this time since there was no need for it.

"I will start from the begining then. I came here to do research and so doing I found a book written in Orokin I wanted to read this book. Thinking to learn the language it was written in. Having learned it I believed that I was meant to find it. for two years I've been reading this book and have yet to finish it. But to read it was not enough. I wanted to speak it. Then I found another book about the different dialects and the proper speech of the language. Once I had learned some of both of these books I then learned I as a Tenno had to go through a Rite of Passage due to me finding my abilities and that not all Tenno had abilities. Also I learned that I was not just a Tenno but that I was Also of Orokin blood and the names of my Parents. And how they died. I was told by a friend that if I wanted to know of my heritage that I should find a Woman named Tiandra Tamane and was given a device to follow a beacon that would take me to a Talvi and that They could tell me where to find her. I went to Earth to do this but was unsuccessful and almost died in the process. Then a come back to the Dome the only home I've known for most of my life. To find that You are here. And that you know my father or knew of Him. So I asked what can you teach me about my Heritage and my Father and How is it that You can do this." He asked. still spinning his ring. (( having never met an Orokin he would not know the features of the race apart from Tenno or any other. ))

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

A mech guarding the C landing zones turned to hooded people. "There are multiple would you like me to convoy you to the downer level warehouse?" Predator mech asked as has weapons pointed up away from the visitors and what seems to be a cockpit stares at the visitors.

"That is fine." replied hooded figure #1.  The mech stared at them for a moment before turning around and led the visitors, both carrying the box, to the door leading to the rest of the place.  As it sped along, it questions, "What is in the package you are bringing?" "Some food for the arena, and a new A/C filter for the theatre." Hooded figure #2 read the label on the box.  As the other one marveled at the sculptures dotting the hallway, the mech, even with artificial intellegence, starts to feel suspicious of them.  "Here we are, the downer level warehouse." buzzed the mech, standing in front of a door.

Edited by unit104

"I really don't know..." NAtaliA shrugged, still thinking,

"It's somewhere in here, in something created by you, behind some guardian wolf or something, and a pelt. You don't think it could be..." NAtaliA said, looking up, then looking at the mud pit Rose had made.