Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"Hmm... Interesting... *thought a moment* We will start from family there can not really be said that I knew totally your father Thraiga but I do remember when I had once talked with him that he had some bracelet. His eyes were quite difficult forget because of the color and how they looks at people. I believe the reason why he didn't speak to me about you was that he didn't trust me on some reason or something else" Tiandra said "Now to the heritage" Tiandra said came closer of Ookami showed that she has wedding ring too.

She turned Ookami's head to her and gave a kiss as they quit small kiss "It is great to see a kinsman. There is one more who you should meet" Tiandra said on Orokin language and lay down on the bed again. "I asked from you. Who you have married?" Tiandra asked.

As she spoke he listened intently anything about his father was more than he had. But when she kissed him then said 'kinsman' he realized she was Orokin too. But she was pure blood Orokin. "Can you teach me, what it is to be Orokin. My wife's name is Rose." with a smile "We're expecting twins in a few months." he said.

Tiandra's eyes widened "ROSE?!" Tiandra shouted then set hands in front of her mouth remembering that it is better to be slightly less loud "Sorry. Rose. She found me from an abandoned military base not sure who owned it but... Being Orokin is not that special as being what you are right now but there is some special things what I can teach you now when the another one will be called in here" Tiandra said.

"It is mostly about situations when meeting another Orokin blooded person. I know another one from my gender. Who I believe to be in void tower currently. To seek more about being Orokin. We just have special way to say good bye and hi. They are not simple but practice makes the master" Tiandra said "Well we don't really well know each other. Since she found me inside of a cryopod and I was brought here by some caltroit units if I am correct. Then we met second time at garden then she was with my son. You know...

I have to admit Rose really looked like that she would like to bond with my son if he wouldn't have somebody else on his sight it might have had happen" Tiandra explained.

"So there is another I should also talk to and your saying that to be Orokin other than blood is a matter of customs and WAIT. Did you just say that Rose had been promised to another man." he asked. Taking in all they information about Orokin like a sponge, He heard something that hit like his whole being had been crushed.

"Rose would fall on love and bond with my son. No... She looked like that she was willing to bond with my son. My son is too much on the move and Rose would have seen him too rarely. Train with her and speak with her you can but I don't think there is much you can ask from her" Tiandra said and took a break "Her parents sent her to live middle of humans and was raised by them. That why she isn't really familiar with Orokin ways and she could use some training" Tiandra said.

"I was going to other wise visit at void. It is about your wife when Halcyon said about few things to be her inheritance from a person who I know" Tiandra said.

"Are you telling me that My Wife, Rose is also Orokin? But, that she doesn't know it. And if I may I would like to accompany you to the Void" he said and then explained to her what he had discover about an alignment of planets and that it would happen again in 3 month thus creating a Void pocket that only happens every 3000 years or so. " Are you aware of this and is there any sanificants to the Orokin or to the Lost Faction of Tenno. The Tenno Samurai."

"Tenno Samurai... I have no idea about them. I don't know anything about them. I am aware of those and yet none of those I haven't seen. What you should be aware of in Void is the tower Neural Sentry. Do not allow it to lure you on any deals. I would prefer to go alone but if you want to see her right away I don't care. What comes on your wife being Orokin. That is not sure Halcyon thinks so but I want to be sure what is the fact and what is fiction. Do you want me to show what Halcyon thinks to be her inheritance?" Tiandra spoke.

Halcyon waited outside the room, having nothing better to do. Wondering where Omega was.

"Thanks." NAtaliA said, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them again. "It's an ionic bond between gold and some other element, we can get it out of the ground with Omega's help." She said, looking at Kosha.

Halcyon yet waited outside the room, creating, and throwing, snow flakes like frisbee a in his boredom, the snow flakes getting bigger and thicker each time.

NataliA handed the gold scene back,

"Hey, I wanted to see if something was working, could I take a look at the box?" She asked Kosha.

Tiandra raised from the bed and went in front of cabinet unlocked it with code revealing the thief outfit on the shelves. She placed the outfit on the bed. "This outfit belonged to my friend of mine. Who was thanks to this outfit most wanted thief before the Old war. She died on the war if I am correct and these were found all over the dome. Rose gone to wonder on Anrek's office and found the right hand gauntlet and worn it. Giving her master ship of opening locks and pick pocketing people" Tiandra said

"Halcyon has the boots of this outfit with those the outfit would be ready to use in full potential. I am attempting to get rid of these clothes and seal them away in place what I know in void to be totally secured and only I can enter there. More of the history of these clothes is that I visited at my friend's house while she was about to wear the outfit to go robbing again and I found her wearing the outfit. I could have given her to justice but she was too dear to me. So we made a deal that she will not rob me and I will not tell that she is the thief" Tiandra said.

"That is fine." replied hooded figure #1.  The mech stared at them for a moment before turning around and led the visitors, both carrying the box, to the door leading to the rest of the place.  As it sped along, it questions, "What is in the package you are bringing?" "Some food for the arena, and a new A/C filter for the theatre." Hooded figure #2 read the label on the box.  As the other one marveled at the sculptures dotting the hallway, the mech, even with artificial intellegence, starts to feel suspicious of them.  "Here we are, the downer level warehouse." buzzed the mech, standing in front of a door.

Door opened revealing well lighted warehouse area. The elevator down took quite a while. Mech walked with the hooded persons until found a good place for the box "We will open it when responsible person in here has time for it" Predator mech said as pointed weapon on the ground to tell that this is good place for the box to be lowered down (By far worst people to sabotage something in here. A/C filter with some food on side. God how awful excuse. Well these people doesn't know that this place is perfect for bomb to explode) Predator mech thought and waited.

Halcyon, still tossing the snowflakes, jumped out of the way of one he couldn't catch, four feet wide and two inches thick, it was sharpened to a razor edge and buried itself in the wall.

"Oops," Halcyon chuckled, pulling it out and letting it melt, leaning against the wall over the puncture and whistling.

NAtaliA used the reactivated nanites in the dome to search for Omega, largely unable to find him.

Tiandra putted the thief outfit away and looked on Ookami "What are your thoughts if Rose would inherit that outfit? Think about what kind of damage she might cause but I can not deny what she would be able to do" Tiandra said as locked the cabinet. She looked on her wedding ring (Regalle... I hope you are okay) Tiandra thought from her eye positions was able to be seen that she is slightly sad about something.

((I don't know about putting exact meanings to words or borrowing them from other languages to interpret as Oorkin is a good idea, it's slightly lore breaking, considering it's supposed to be millions of years in the future.))

NAtaliA took the box, inspecting it and nodding, opening the top to show Kosha the cogs inside as it played the sugar plum fairies song again,

"You should be able to switch between the songs whenever you like, but they are unlocked when you get very close to another of it's decorations, instad of waiting for Omega, we could use it as a dowsing rod, holding it at varying spots above the mud, digging straight down once it plays the song." NAtaliA said, waiting for Omega taking far too long.

Halcyon sat around, sharpened his Dual Zorens, cleaned his guns, calibrated his armor, incredibly bored waiting outside the room where Ookami and Tiandra were talking, Tiandra having locked the door behind her.

(( I took some liberties yes, considering that Warframe imposes the theroy that Tenno are Ninja which being of Japanese culture. I figure why not keep it close to the same following.))

Kosha continued to watch NAtailA use the music box as a sounding rod, for the other parts.

He waited for Tiandra to answer.

NAtaliA had cleared most of the spots of mud, only to have a twinge in her mind when she thought she might be right next to it. She stepped back, feeling her other half kind of kick into gear,

'What happened?' She asked her,

'I remembered some thing, part of my past, part of our past,' she responded,

'Was it the torture you remembered?'

'No. I remembered to before the torture.'

NAtaliA went blank faced.

'Wat?'

'Yea, I remembered being a child...' She responded, and NAtaliA shook her head.

'Impossible. T-take control, I'll check this out.' She said to herself, switching. Places with her more passionate side, looking through the memories herself.

Her eyes blinked red, and she nodded,

"I'm back awake, and she left me in charge in order to check on some things, how are we doing with collecting all the parts?" She responded, looking at the music box she found in her hand. Her other half found the memories, disbelieving it completely, her memories had been destroyed, utterly, she'd split herself in half to blot out the pain, she'd forgotten all things not pain in order to get used to the pain, and yet, here remained a pearl of her memory, from a time before she was monstrous, before she was an abomination. She couldn't realize it completely, so she pushed it aside, looking for the answers to the riddles, not finding them anywhere. She reported this to her other half, who said to Kosha,

"She still can't find the answers to the riddles, we'll have to do it ourselves."