Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

He lay there in bed with his wife and although he thought to nap. He couldn't stop thinking about what, Tiandra had told him. and at the same time the impulses of a man with his woman crept over him. He thought to himself. Rose slept soundly he thought and got out of bed and went to their closet and removed the laces from two pairs of shoes. removed what clothes she had on. Then bound her wrist and ankles to the four post of the bed and then proceeded to have his way with her. He wasn't much into bondage but wanted to experiment with her.

Kosha dried off and changed then went an climbed in the bed laying next to Kosha. She was over sensitive tonight. She'd just had an experience she never thought possible and was elated by it. She soon slipped into sleep and cuddled up to NAtailA. She dreamed peacefully of what had just happen in the shower. Dead asleep she whispered unknowingly " I love you."

NAtaliA didn't sleep, but was instead thinking. She thought about who she was, who she wanted to be, and how well Kosha fit into her image of herself. Without noticing, her eyes would close, her heart would slow down to an unnaturally low tempo, and when Kosha would try to wake her up in the morning, she wouldn't hear her, she wouldn't acknowledge her, she would be stuck in a world where no one but herself exists.

Halcyon followed after Tiandra, surprised when Natalia appeared from nowhere, elbowing him and having a silent but furious argument through lip reading.

"Why are you following her?"

"She's heading to the void to find a place to hide some orokin relics,"

"And you're going with her?"

"Yea,"

"And you didn't think to tell me?"

"Sorry," Halcyon ended sheepishly, and she playfully punched him on the shoulder,

"I'm coming too." She said aloud, for Tiandra to hear.

"Hmm... Okay then. Just don't take anything. I am not really on the mood for working right now" Tiandra said as departed to place where they are able to jump to void without causing damage. As they arrived she pulled out the key and used it. Looked through the gate for a moment. "Yeap that is correct tower to run my errand" Tiandra said and looked on Halcyon then to another Frost Prime.

He awoke and got dressed and told Rose what he and Tiandra talked about leaving out certain details, about the armor. And waited for her to say what she was thinking.

She woke up in a wonderful mood. Letting NAtailA sleep she went into the Kitchen and made breakfast and when it was ready she went in to wake NAtailA up and was Horrified, when she couldn't wake her up. " WAKE UP." she screamed repeatedly. Then called the hospital for help and also Halcyon.

The calls didn't get out of the room, blocked, a ripple came from the wall, a chuckle resounding throughout the room, Urza herself, stepping lightly from the ripple in the wall, a somber expression on her face. She walked to the side of the bed opposite of Kosha, but didn't look up,

"She reminds me of how I was, except, her imprisonment here means that she has always been a bit more cautious, that was a good thing, until you came along." She said, sighing and shaking her head, "She was always afraid of what could happen to her, so afraid, so she, in the past, set up little reorganizing traps, she delves too far into someone else, understands them too well, and she locks up, erasing any memory she has of them." Urza said, an unbelievable year falling from her eye, wetting the bed sheets. "She warned you, she tried as hard as she could to do so, and yet you pushed, you practically threw yourself at her, you went too far when she explicitly said not to. Why?" The shade of Urza asked, not looking up.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she saw and heard Urza's apperition speak. " I couldn't stop myself I only wanted to love again. I... I didn't mean to hurt her. I just wanted to show her she could be loved and I fell in love with her in the process. I'm so sorry. OH NAtailA please wake up." she said cradling her in her arms.

(( To Rose if you reread his statement you will see He didn't mention the armor He just told of everthing else that was disscussed.)) "Tiandra asked me that if I wanted to meet someone that could further explain the Orokin to me I could go with her because she was going anyway and I could tag along." he said.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she saw and heard Urza's apperition speak. " I couldn't stop myself I only wanted to love again. I... I didn't mean to hurt her. I just wanted to show her she could be loved and I fell in love with her in the process. I'm so sorry. OH NAtailA please wake up." she said cradling her in her arms.

(( To Rose if you reread his statement you will see He didn't mention the armor He just told of everthing else that was disscussed.)) "Tiandra asked me that if I wanted to meet someone that could further explain the Orokin to me I could go with her because she was going anyway and I could tag along." he said.

Urza's tone and expression softened, she walked around the bed to kneel at Kosha's side.

"She's like my sister you know? I always loved her, but rage has even always clouded Natalia's judgement. It's alright though, I always knew it would eventually get to this point, and I was going to remind her about this fail safe... Don't worry, she'll wake up, she just, won't remember me, won't remember you..." Urza whispered, "I've always been sure of her intellect, how cautious she was, and I know she's put in a fail safe to this one, so hang in there, remember that no matter who she is when she wakes up, deep inside, where she's actually hiding, she loves you, you just have to find her." Urza said, fading, disappearing into the ground.

Tiandra looked on Halcyon and Natalia. "I need to go look for Ookami. Since he wants to come with me to this errand" Tiandra said to Halcyon and Natalia "Unless you two have some kind of remote way to communicate to him where we are currently" Tiandra said as turned to Halcyon and Natalia (I hope these three will not cause me problems in the void. I am not really up to clean up any mess caused by somebody right now) Tiandra thought.

"Naturally," Halcyon said, activating his holographic user interface and touching a button, activating an alarm on Modi's collar and repeating their location through a speaker on Modi's collar once or twice before deactivating the button.

"He should be here soon."

NAtaliA stirred, opening her green eyes and blinking, she looked at Kosha, and smiled for a moment, reaching a hand towards her before a second blink turned her eyes blue. She looked around, looking at Kosha for a second before a Mirage warframe formed around her.

"Where am I?" She asked, rolling out of the bed, leveling a Boltor Prime at Kosha's head.