Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Door opened revealing well lighted warehouse area. The elevator down took quite a while. Mech walked with the hooded persons until found a good place for the box "We will open it when responsible person in here has time for it" Predator mech said as pointed weapon on the ground to tell that this is good place for the box to be lowered down (By far worst people to sabotage something in here. A/C filter with some food on side. God how awful excuse. Well these people doesn't know that this place is perfect for bomb to explode) Predator mech thought and waited.

"Ok, we are done here." Said the Hooded figure #1 after they set down the box.  Handing the mech a HoloFile, Hooded figure #2 said, "Get whoever is in charge of the place to sign this, then we will come back for the the file later." Both of the figures left the storage.  The mech stared at the HoloFile, then turn its gaze to the package.  Despite it wanting to telling its master about the box, the mech is tempted to scan its contents.  Shaking its head it head to the elevator and left the room.

Later

"Good day, gentleman." the receptionist waved goodbye to the two figures.  Hooded figure #2 waved back, "Anytime you need anything sent, just call us."  The cargo carrier rose and left the hangar, heading to the main Commerce ship that is just outside the place.

Edited by unit104

NAtaliA stepped forward, grabbing Kosha's hand and gaining her memories, it took a moment, but she processed it and stepped back, nodding,

"Hmmm, it seems you don't lie, that is interesting. I'm sorry, and I wish I could be the one you love, but I don't want to lose myself, I am me, and even I can't take that from myself, I think it would be better if you just let her go, if you just decided to forget her as well, good bye." NAtaliA said, heading for the exit, "You have much left in your life, perhaps later, I can return her to you, but I'm afraid that will only be a reality once I've done my part in existence." She said, looking at the Valkyr with obvious sorrow on her face. An expression, an emotion never learned by NAtaliA.

"Restoring her would remove me from existence, she is not in some thumb drive where I can simply back-up a copy of myself, she is in my mind, and she might have been happy, but I am complete," She said, blinking, her eyes turning green, a ghost of a smile splayed on her lips. "I'll be back."

After that, she closed the door behind her, blinking tears away as she sprinted towards what she knew she needed to do.

"Ok, we are done here." Said the Hooded figure #1 after they set down the box.  Handing the mech a HoloFile, Hooded figure #2 said, "Get whoever is in charge of the place to sign this, then we will come back for the the file later." Both of the figures left the storage.  The mech stared at the HoloFile, then turn its gaze to the package.  Despite it wanting to telling its master about the box, the mech is tempted to scan its contents.  Shaking its head it head to the elevator and left the room.

Later

"Good day, gentleman." the receptionist waved goodbye to the two figures.  Hooded figure #2 waved back, "Anytime you need anything sent, just call us."  The cargo carrier rose and left the hangar, heading to the main Commerce ship that is just outside the place.

"See you later" receptionist said.

Meanwhile at the place where Tiandra, Halcyon and Natalia.

"How long will it take for him to come? Did you give him proper place? We are behind the arena right now if we are looking from hall" Tiandra said as looked on Halcyon waiting a response from him.

Taiji arrived back to Dome being slightly down because she haven't solved her chassis problem. Nyx Prime warframe chassis has locked on her. She got back to her apartment and opened it with the code but her thoughts was on the what would be causing this and what kind of man Talvi is.

Taiji winced first when Harina just all the sudden came from behind but then she identified the owner of voice "Oh you frighten me" Taiji said first then she hugged back "I met Talvi but I found out that he is too busy so I returned... Sadly yes my Nyx Prime chassis is still jammed" Taiji said and released Harina. There is something stopping the progress of removing the chassis temporarily. "It feels weird to wear a Prime warframe" Taiji finished.

Taiji entered her apartment went through the warframe settings but everything seems to be fine. (Odd...) Taiji thought removed the helmet looked on mirror and the Orokin emblems had spread around her eyes and behind her cheeks (I need to talk Tiandra soon as possible) Taiji thought as putted the helmet on and departed to look for Tiandra. Soon she did find her but she is with Halcyon and Natalia. She took deep breath and went to speak with her.

"Hmm? Taiji what is it?" Tiandra asked as saw Taiji. "I just wonder what does my Orokin emblems mean they have spread..." Taiji said trying to stay calm "Let me see then" Tiandra said and Taiji removed the helmet. Tiandra inspected the emblems a moment. "These emblems means that somebody extremely important to you has left an inheritance to you what is stopping you to find happiness" Tiandra said "Could it be... My mother?" Taiji asked.

"It is" Tiandra said the emblems light up and Taiji clutched her head Tiandra supported her to semi sitting position. Soon Taiji released her head and emblems stopped glowing. Taiji took deep breath "I had vision of my mother... We talked" Taiji said "And?" Tiandra asked "I am finally free" Taiji said and finally smiled emblems on her face changed in to another position "Emblems are set to position of deeply thought dedication. You should have a necklace about it soon" Tiandra said.

"Restoring her would remove me from existence, she is not in some thumb drive where I can simply back-up a copy of myself, she is in my mind, and she might have been happy, but I am complete," She said, blinking, her eyes turning green, a ghost of a smile splayed on her lips. "I'll be back."

After that, she closed the door behind her, blinking tears away as she sprinted towards what she knew she needed to do.

After she was alone and everyone had left her room she curled in a ball in her bed and cried herself to sleep. She would spend the next few days in her room crying. The first time she had tried to find love and allowed herself to be loved in 126 years and she had, had her heart broken.

Taiji looked on Tiandra "Just wondering... How would Orokin technology do something like this?" Taiji asked "Believe me there is much more bigger things what Orokin were able to do back then this is just one thing what they were able to do" Tiandra said "Now I finally can sleep deeply. No need to worry that there is unsettled things with my mother" Taiji said tears of joy coming down her cheeks. "Go rest then child" Tiandra said as supported Taiji to stand "I will" Taiji said and departed.

"Well now then that is out of the way. We are still waiting for Ookami" Tiandra said.

((That actually kinda hurts me to read, but NAtaliA is needed for something, and I'll work it out so that she comes back, but, ouch, I know they're characters, but that hits a lil hard.))

(( although not in forums, I've been roleplaying for about 20 years and get attached to my charaters and after awhile i fantasize that their actually real people in an alternate reality. and that they have real everyday problems and personalities. and this is the first time i've ever attempted to rp a female character. so I'm still learning. ))

Taiji looked on Tiandra "Just wondering... How would Orokin technology do something like this?" Taiji asked "Believe me there is much more bigger things what Orokin were able to do back then this is just one thing what they were able to do" Tiandra said "Now I finally can sleep deeply. No need to worry that there is unsettled things with my mother" Taiji said tears of joy coming down her cheeks. "Go rest then child" Tiandra said as supported Taiji to stand "I will" Taiji said and departed.

"Well now then that is out of the way. We are still waiting for Ookami" Tiandra said.

He rounded the corner and came down the corridor to meet, Tiandra, Halcyon and this new Figure.

"I'm ready to go with you. Senpai." he said including the honorific. nodding to Elder Orokin. (( yes i use japanese alot but there are so many facits in the game taken for various real world cultures. And He is a person dedicated to honor. as well as being a warrior and scholar which were once considered Samurai attributes. ))

"That took quite a while but at least you are now here. Halcyon and his girl friend are coming with us. Depending on where we appear in the tower I will do the errands" Tiandra said and turned towards the portal then went through.

Taiji arrived to her apartment. She took off the chassis and putted the helmet away. She went wear her night clothes then went to sleep. Necklace appearing on her neck as she slept. Her sleep was finally deep. Wasn't easily disturbed and nightmares were on line of sight. (Finally well deserved correct kind of rest) Tiandra thought.