Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Talvi came to same room where Harina is "Banshee would fit you since you have slightly bad habit to shout or scream. Also I think Ember would fit you too" Talvi said and walked up to Harina. Hugged her lightly pressed lightly his forehead against Harina's forehead. "Valkyr just doesn't look fitting for you since you do not look like able to be angered" Talvi said.

A Liset landed in the hangar, and a glitching, faltering, NAtaliA stumbled off the ship, taking steps towards the person she knew she had to get back to, before she changed, before she disappeared forever, she knocked in Kosha's door, punching it down as her last knock glitches, putting too much force behind it by mistake.

She woke with a start at the crash threw her door. When seeing NAtalia she was both happy and scared. 

He walked forward to the Orokin woman and greeted her in return in true Orokin fashion or as he had studied it to be and very formal. "I have discovered in my research that they did exist at least for a time before the Orokin War while Tenno were still inslaved to them as it is believed anyway. But, as to if they still exist is just a part of my research." looking at Halcyon he opted not to say why he sought them at this moment. "It has been said that for some reason prior to the war they left the known systems. I want to know why they left and to see if I can find them if they still exist. I believe that with the coming alignment of the planets in the known system may have something to do with it and may be my only chance of finding them." he said.

Then took the Silver and Gold Tome he had found in the library nearly two years ago that had led him to this point and had shown the two Orokin Women the title 'The Path of the Ronin' and that it had been written in gold runes by hand and that it dated back over 3000 years prior to the Orokin war. 

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Ookami had catch up with Estalle who quickly read the page "Sorry but I don't really know anything about them. Dalagan and Esran might know something about this subject though" Estalle said as departed to room where her liset is. Used it to depart to Dome.

Tiandra was waiting Ookami to come back.

"They will be at dome but they are going to have a meeting with the people who presents syndicates what has opened doors to all Tenno" Estalle said before she had left. "Ookami are you coming or not?!" Tiandra shouted from the distance "I still have errands to be done you know and your friend here is not happy to wait" Tiandra finished.

Tiandra moved on up to room where her apartment was hidden. Tiandra climbed on a hedge and down there is pretty much nothing and a water fall covers entrance to small secret room "Come on jump on towards the golden line over there" Tiandra said as made a leap went through the water fall and landed on edge of the platform taking few steps on the side she started waiting for others.

Most of the TMC members were speaking with each other until Dalagan noticed Talvi and Harina. "Well looks like our young dragon found a girl friend finally" Dalagan said "You have good eyes" Talvi said "Better to have on my line of work" Dalagan said wearing a Loki warframe with Swindle helmet some "You twenty came here to speak with the people presenting the six syndicates am I right?" Talvi asked "Yeap but actually there is twenty two of us. Liosley who uses Limbo" Dalagan said and Liosley using Limbo warframe raised hat to greet Talvi and Harina.

One at time TMC members introduced themselves to Harina. Harina should feel emblems on her neck being slightly cold as Erial introduced herself to Harina. "Any expectations how the meeting will go?" Talvi asked "I tend not to have expectations. So I wouldn't be disappointed" Is'Gol said (Frost)

Darul (Volt) sees Jack and his both hands becomes fists. He said something on Norway language to Is'Gol and this replied in Iceland language to Darul and Darul relaxed. Faces were not able to be seen because of helmets and the language should be unknown to everybody else except to members of TMC. "I will not be joining any of those syndicates no matter if they would offer me something special" Talvi said "You really do follow the correct path then Talvi" Esran said (Excalibur)

Talvi turned to look on Jack who just left "Who was that?" Talvi asked "Have a seat and I will tell" Darul said "Just don't go after him. We don't have evidence about his deeds" Is'Gol said others on the seats looked on Darul and Is'Gol looking somewhat confused. "Hmm... I didn't like what you said Is'Gol as you are my former teacher" Talvi said as sat down. Soon as Harina would sit down Darul will tell who was that man.

A guard happened to see what Jack is doing and this shot on his both shoulders then on both palms of his hands. Walked up to him taking the explosion trigger away from him and taking the batteries out of it. "Now you sir are on some serious trouble" guard said on odd tone and pointed the barrel on his head.

At meeting room.

Is'Gol heard gun shots. "Darul go check it out" Is'Gol said and Darul went outside. "He has had been torturing her child for no reason. In fear that she might kill him. Nyx Prime warframe using young lady" Is'Gol said "She has good family now but... I could offer her more" Nithana said (Nyx Prime) "What he has had been using to torture her?" Talvi asked already sounding slightly angry "A bracelet what disables Tenno technocyte causing it to die and if person who wears the bracelet attempts to use any Tenno powers this gets a shock" Is'Gol said.

Edited by Revel72

"So you are ready to kill innocent people because of it?" Guard asked. Darul arrived to situation "Don't worry. I know somebody who he should fight against for this" Darul said "Sorry but I can not allow anything like that" Guard said as kept eye on Jack if he still makes any kind of move to try to blow up anything. Darul disabled the bombs "Pfft! Why nobody invents anything new? This was moderate" Darul said as he had disabled all the bombs. "Hey Dalagan! I got a punching bag for you!" Darul shouted.

"Really?!" Dalagan shouted and came to situation and saw injured Jack "I ain't going to fight against a wounded you know" Dalagan said.

"Hmm... That would be too easy way for you" Guard said "Let's get you to arena and prepared for a fight. Meaning by that getting those wounds healed up" Guard said and supported Jack up. Dalagan walked with the guard and Jack to arena. While Darul went to inform other members, Talvi and Harina of upcoming showdown. (Tuckr Is'Gol explained up there to Harina what Jack has done)

"Indeed" Is'Gol said and Darul came in "That man what we were going to speak about is going to enter in the world of pain soon at the arena" Darul said "Good choice. Dalagan hand to hand combat champion of ours" Is'Gol said "Loisley this is going to be something what you might want to see" Mihena said (Mirage) "Hmm... This Dalagan sounds like to be quite a brute for a Loki warframe using Tenno" Loisley said.

Talvi looked on Harina waiting for her if she comes or not. TMC members had already departed now. "You do not seriously have the spirit of Valkyr? You stole that Valkyr warframe from somebody or something?" Talvi asked.

At arena Mirage healed Jack's wounds like what they were before the shots. "There good as before" Mirage said "Pick weapon of your choice and enter to the arena from that door for a fight" Guard said not pointing the weapon at Jack. Mirage walked away and Jack should see quite a nice collection of different melee weapons from Bos to scythes.

At the meeting room.

"What had calmed you down? Long ago you were bathing in blood of Corpus now you are just. Nearly a meat puppet" Talvi said "I can not really hide the truth for long Harina but you do need to know when you have to face reality of we are living near of a war. Just outside there in the space. Even many of our kinsmen are fighting as we speak" Talvi said.

"Hmm... You don't seem to be a Tenno at all on my part but person you still are. Harina you need to find yourself" Talvi said as walked up to Harina and wipe away tears below her right eye. "I think prime warframe would wake up one forcefully. So let's first try that you find it yourself" Talvi said and scolded Harina's cheek.

At the arena.

Jack sees Dalagan standing without his warframe only wearing running shoes, gloves made from wound swathes, his hair is silver and he has green jacket what doesn't have sleeves. Dalagan turned to Jack while the doors closed. Made emote with his left hand "Come on"

Edited by Revel72

Talvi hugged back "Harina. You were forced to wear a Valkyr warframe were you?" Talvi asked "I think you use some other warframe since you are that calm. Usual Valkyr warframe using Tenno would have got angry if would have called them meat puppet. What made you loose your will to fight?" Talvi said as pressed Harina's head against his left shoulder. "I care about you but I want to know" Talvi said as stroke Harina's head.

At arena.

Dalagan took the blow he wiped his face "Hmm... Start feels good" Dalagan said his legs started taking combat steps. He closed the gap with Jack and with his right hand went on jab position to reach Jack's behind right knee.

Edited by Revel72

((Scolded means past tense of scold, which is to admonish a child or lesser person than you, one can not scold a face, though one could scald a face, but I don't think that's something you want to do. Sorry, I just wanted to know what you are actually trying to say, also, Ookami, NAtaliA's name is spelled

N-A-t-a-l-i-A, you don't have to go back and fix the other times, but I just wante you to know.))

((Scolded means past tense of scold, which is to admonish a child or lesser person than you, one can not scold a face, though one could scald a face, but I don't think that's something you want to do. Sorry, I just wanted to know what you are actually trying to say, also, Ookami, NAtaliA's name is spelled

N-A-t-a-l-i-A, you don't have to go back and fix the other times, but I just wante you to know.))

((F***))

"Nah I don't care. I will beat them all up" Dalagan said as elbow bashed on Juggernaut chests blowing all air out of them and making them incapable to breath for 2 seconds. "I am just warming up" Dalagan said as with right hand came straight at Jack's face and left hand was raised to guard himself. Dalagan is quick and he must be harnessing some kind of energy.

"Hmm... That sounded quite unsure and I don't think you might have had been Trinity. Do you need help on remembering? Taiji can look in to your memory if you want" Talvi said.