Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Tiandra looked on Ookami "Actually next thing was to get out of here" Tiandra said she opened portal to Dome. Then she stepped out. They are in the same room what was used to jump to void.

He walked through the portal. Gave his thanks and went to his room to find his wife.

(Revel)

"Good. I don't want you meet bad side of my friend in here" Is'Gol said as continued reading but now switched the humor book to book about using sword on other style.

He walked through the portal. Gave his thanks and went to his room to find his wife.

Tiandra departed to room what Talvi had rented. Found a letter what Talvi had left to his mother. "So he departed to Europa" Tiandra said to herself.

Thankful that her ripline had gotten them far enough for NAtailA to come up with this wonderful new idea. She clung to her as if she had become an extention of her not just holding on.

[she looked up at her father, who was telling her a story, she couldn't be older than a toddler, and he was telling her about an ancient sorry of an ancient people, he was an archeologist, and was reading one of the stories to her that they had told their children. A story of a dog, a skeleton dog. The waters were rising around a farmers house, and he's regarded it everyday with fear, every night, the dog would bark at it, every night, the water would rise closer to the farmer's house, which sat on a hill. The day before it would touch their house, the dog looked at the farmer, and spoke,

"The waters yet rise, they need a sacrifice, so throw me into the water, they will take me, and recede from your land."

"I can't do that to you, I will sacrifice myself." The farmer had argued, but the dog shook it's head, a tuft of it's fur coming off and falling to the ground,

"They need you, and you need not die, throw me to the waters. For I am already dead." It responded, the tuft of it's fur, laying on the ground, had covered a patch of skin, skin that wasn't there, a skeleton visible within the dog. So, heavy of heart, the farmer nodded, and sacrificed his dog, the waters receding the next day so he could get back to work.

"So you see." Her father had said, "You should never die for your friends, they are the ones you live for, but in the end, if one you love is in danger, if you are already dead, there is no harm in it." He explained, and NAtaliA had nodded, never knowing what he'd meant. It was as if he could see far into the future. As if he had known she would only love after she had already died. "There is of course more to the story, some nonsense about nymphs and something about a cornucopia, but the book is too tattered to decipher more." He'd chuckled, showing her the book's cover with fragments of words on it, "M rk F A ena."]

NAtaliA landed before Urza, who had come to a stop, and held up a hand, fingers spread as the female Frost Prime started stepping towards her again, extending her own hand in a similar way. Their hands met, equal in size and shape, and Urza smiled as the flames behind her disappeared, restoring the land to how it had been. Urza's eyes flashed green, and the dream faded, leaving NAtaliA and Kosha back in their room.

Rose wasn't in the hotel room and outside the room was blood.

He open the door and Modi came to him. The Kubrow whined knowing there was danger near by. "Come boy, find her." he said. Running after Modi as he caught the sent and they fastly approached Mirage's room.

[she looked up at her father, who was telling her a story, she couldn't be older than a toddler, and he was telling her about an ancient sorry of an ancient people, he was an archeologist, and was reading one of the stories to her that they had told their children. A story of a dog, a skeleton dog. The waters were rising around a farmers house, and he's regarded it everyday with fear, every night, the dog would bark at it, every night, the water would rise closer to the farmer's house, which sat on a hill. The day before it would touch their house, the dog looked at the farmer, and spoke,

"The waters yet rise, they need a sacrifice, so throw me into the water, they will take me, and recede from your land."

"I can't do that to you, I will sacrifice myself." The farmer had argued, but the dog shook it's head, a tuft of it's fur coming off and falling to the ground,

"They need you, and you need not die, throw me to the waters. For I am already dead." It responded, the tuft of it's fur, laying on the ground, had covered a patch of skin, skin that wasn't there, a skeleton visible within the dog. So, heavy of heart, the farmer nodded, and sacrificed his dog, the waters receding the next day so he could get back to work.

"So you see." Her father had said, "You should never die for your friends, they are the ones you live for, but in the end, if one you love is in danger, if you are already dead, there is no harm in it." He explained, and NAtaliA had nodded, never knowing what he'd meant. It was as if he could see far into the future. As if he had known she would only love after she had already died. "There is of course more to the story, some nonsense about nymphs and something about a cornucopia, but the book is too tattered to decipher more." He'd chuckled, showing her the book's cover with fragments of words on it, "M rk F A ena."]

NAtaliA landed before Urza, who had come to a stop, and held up a hand, fingers spread as the female Frost Prime started stepping towards her again, extending her own hand in a similar way. Their hands met, equal in size and shape, and Urza smiled as the flames behind her disappeared, restoring the land to how it had been. Urza's eyes flashed green, and the dream faded, leaving NAtaliA and Kosha back in their room.

She opened her eye's fully awake in a clingingly hug, she kissed NAtaliA passionately. Thankfully that they had survived, the night mare.

She opened her eye's fully awake in a clingingly hug, she kissed NAtaliA passionately. Thankfully that they had survived, the night mare.

NAtaliA kissed back, smiling as she drew back after a moment.

"She never wanted to hurt me." She said happily, looking at Kosha.

NAtaliA kissed back, smiling as she drew back after a moment.

"She never wanted to hurt me." She said happily, looking at Kosha.

"I couldn't tale if she wanted you or me dead. But, I'm glad that neither of us are. I must confess. I never thought I would be lucky enough to find love again. Not to mention that I would find it with a Woman. But I'm glad that I did and that I did with you... I Love you, NAtaliA... Talia." she said. And so it was that from that moment, Kosha would call her Talia.

"I couldn't tale if she wanted you or me dead. But, I'm glad that neither of us are. I must confess. I never thought I would be lucky enough to find love again. Not to mention that I would find it with a Woman. But I'm glad that I did and that I did with you... I Love you, NAtaliA... Talia." she said. And so it was that from that moment, Kosha would call her Talia.

NAtaliA nodded,

"Talia huh? I like it, but, maybe a bit smoother. Yea, I'm thinking Thalia better, only slightly different, but rolls of the tongue easier." NAtaliA said, nodding. "What do you think?" Thalia asked Kosha.

NAtaliA nodded,

"Talia huh? I like it, but, maybe a bit smoother. Yea, I'm thinking Thalia better, only slightly different, but rolls of the tongue easier." NAtaliA said, nodding. "What do you think?" Thalia asked Kosha.

"Sorry I hope its ok I just wanted a name that was just mine. Thalia." she said.

"Well I think Rose haven't talked about me at all I guess. Talvi Tamane is my name" Talvi introduced himself. "So your name is Ookami. Quite unusual name and I have heard of you from Ingron, Anrek and Garoy" Talvi said.

"So your Tiandra's son." he said.

Halcyon and Natalia woke to a notification beeping from Halcyon's warframe. Omega returning from Halcyon's ship with an extra helmet slightly after that, unfortunately the normal Frost Prime helm instead of his usual squall helm. He installed it quickly, getting a notification from someone called Thalia once he put it on, resolving to repair the rest later, he headed for the hospital, hoping Ookami would only slightly want to kill someone.

"Who... Who did this and why? And you still haven't told me if you and the babies are alright." He asked Rose. Turning to Talvi. "Do you know Who it is I need to kill. Who I and going to Kill." he said in a tone that meant there was no discussion the person responsible will die and by his hand.

"Indeed" Talvi said "So if my memory serves me. You are looking for this Orokin samurai faction am I correct?" Talvi asked. "I bet Esran will know something about it since he is one of the who survived Old war" Talvi said.

" Yes I am But that will wait, I will do this that needs doing before this" gesturing at Rose. "Can happen again." he said still looking at his wife and placed his hand on her stomach.

Modi had found a place to lay down on the floor at the foot of her bed.

Halcyon stepped into the hospital, his chest armor destroyed, a scythe blade shaped hole in his warframes shoulder blade, and a puncture in his warframes shin armor.

"I was hoping she hadn't gotten shot." Halcyon grumbled stopping next to Ookami. "You have to becareful, you can't kill everyone who ever touched her you know." He said.

"The blood in the floor in front of our appartment is Rose's and the deed that caused it not to be in her body needs to be punished. I hope you understand. But, an attack on my family is also and attack on me. If it were on me I could deal with it. But not on my family. You my brother must understand, how I feel I do not like nor do I look for vilance but I am not afraid of doing it when it is needed." he said. to Halcyon. The same would be true if it were You in this bed. He added.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"I have no idea who did that but I bet asking from members of TMC they might know. Right now Dalagan is away somewhere. Don't worry all of the members of TMC are my former teachers. They knows what they are speaking about" Talvi said.

"This is true, but in your anger, in the future, becareful about who sees you rage." He said, gesturing at Rose, "As for who did it, I'm not quite sure, I ha a different ordeal to face once I left you to." He chuckled, indicating his torn warframe.