Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Ookami had come to Nyx Prime. "No. I am Nithana. Esran is that Excalibur over there with Argon who uses Ash" Nithana said she said as she was searching for a book from the book shelve. "Why are you looking for Esran?" Nithana asked as finally turned to look on Ookami her eyes are colored Pale green. Emblems on her face are telling about her inheritance even if she hasn't born in Orokin family.

Ookami had come to Nyx Prime. "No. I am Nithana. Esran is that Excalibur over there with Argon who uses Ash" Nithana said she said as she was searching for a book from the book shelve. "Why are you looking for Esran?" Nithana asked as finally turned to look on Ookami her eyes are colored Pale green. Emblems on her face are telling about her inheritance even if she hasn't born in Orokin family.

For lack of a better way to explain why he sought Esran out. His silver runes glowed in bright silver. as he hit the button on his bracelet. Activating the liquid Proto Frame. (( she should take awareness as the liquid forms the wolf's head of the Finrir Frame. ))

"Woah... Are you thinking me being somebody Orokin?" Nithana was amazed she looked at frame "I have never seen anything like this... Unique situation like I was invited to Tenno dojo back on Old war" Nithana said. Her emblems reacted on Ookami's action.

"Woah... Are you thinking me being somebody Orokin?" Nithana was amazed she looked at frame "I have never seen anything like this... Unique situation like I was invited to Tenno dojo back on Old war" Nithana said. Her emblems reacted on Ookami's action.

"I was thinking that you were either a Prime meaning that you had, had extensive contact with or you our of Orokin kind as your emblems or runes, would depict. " he said.

((But the thing is... babies can be early.))

Rose felt something she never did before, she gasped and then screamed. "OOKAMI!!!"

(( Yes they can and especaily with twins. Yet that does not mean to disrupt the flow of the story line either. as Ookami is not in the room with you he will not hear you. ))

"Well... I was human way back then... For some reason. Orokin person named my Nithana. Invited only me silently to her dojo had a talk with me then set some kind of seed on my mind. That she gave what most closely belonged to her" Nithana said "Although she did say that we are like twins and even her bodyguard said that if we two would end up next to of each other. He would have difficult time knowing which one is which" Nithana said "Do you want me to show you that all?" Nithana asked.

"Well... I was human way back then... For some reason. Orokin person named my Nithana. Invited only me silently to her dojo had a talk with me then set some kind of seed on my mind. That she gave what most closely belonged to her" Nithana said "Although she did say that we are like twins and even her bodyguard said that if we two would end up next to of each other. He would have difficult time knowing which one is which" Nithana said "Do you want me to show you that all?" Nithana asked.

"Show me what he inquired?" he asked.

"The very moments when Orokin Nithana invited me to her Dojo. Believe me you will get amazed how much we knew about Tenno back then" Nithana said "I still wonder the chance of something like it to happen" Nithana said to herself.

"interesting" he said. "

Nithana approached Ookami "I will show you what happened long time ago what changed my life" Nithana said "I hope you can trust me on this" Nithana said as laid her hand on Ookami's forehead then let him see the vision from the past of Nithana. Ookami should see Nithana stepping in a liset what took her in to Tenno dojo. He saw Nithana extremely amazed and confused he was able to hear her voice "Woa... This is extraordinary. The art" Nithana said on the vision.

Soon Nithana realized that somebody was scouring her mind conversation between Nithana's and soon human Nithana fainted and vision ended.

Nithana collapsed on the chair "I hope. You will think... How people sees us now... What is their vision about us... Back then we saw the much more superior but they saw us... I don't know... Equal... Possibly" Nithana said breathing calmly even after using quite a lot of energy. "I am one of the incomplete" Nithana said.

Nithana collapsed on the chair "I hope. You will think... How people sees us now... What is their vision about us... Back then we saw the much more superior but they saw us... I don't know... Equal... Possibly" Nithana said breathing calmly even after using quite a lot of energy. "I am one of the incomplete" Nithana said.

Helping her sit down. "What do you mean Incomplete?" he asked.

"Didn't I say... I am human. I have body of a Tenno... But soul of a human chosen by Orokin to stand out from many. Leading me to this gift" Nithana said she might be meaning the Nyx Prime warframe what she is wearing glowing of her emblems became weaker.