Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Halcyon woke from his catnap, leaving Natalia to her sleep and drawing his remaining Zoren, it would be foolish to continue using it, no other steel it's parallel, except for one weapon, which he also carried. He placed it on the table, it's twin destroyed, and then drew the Dragon Nikana that had destroyed the Zoren's twin. Diamond bladed, with chainsaw like capabilities, he had also seen it light aflame, but he doubted he would resort to that very often. He placed that too on the table, sitting down and holding his head in his hands, the Zoren had been ancient technology, practically indestructible, but the Nikana had cut through it with a single strike, causing it to shatter afterwards, he wondered just how strong dark organizations would get before beginning their corruption of the origin system.

"I hope what I have shown to you gave you new angle of thinking about humanity back at the war and now" Nithana said "I may not be an Orokin but somebody... Just wanted things to change... Because getting impressed" Nithana said.

"I see." he said. " Not to cut you short. But, could you show me to this Esran I was told to meet him here." he said.

Nithana raised to stand and showed Ookami where Esran is on the library. "Esran this young man is looking for you" Nithana said "In what kind of matter?" Esran asked Prototype Excalibur with two glaives, Sicarus and Vandal Braton as his weaponry. "He didn't tell besides not my business" Nithana said and left "I see. I am Esran. Esran Leegren Fjunheim. What is your name?" Esran presented himself.

Nithana raised to stand and showed Ookami where Esran is on the library. "Esran this young man is looking for you" Nithana said "In what kind of matter?" Esran asked Prototype Excalibur with two glaives, Sicarus and Vandal Braton as his weaponry. "He didn't tell besides not my business" Nithana said and left "I see. I am Esran. Esran Leegren Fjunheim. What is your name?" Esran presented himself.

"I was sent to talk to you, By Talvi. My name is Ookami Nihonto Madori." he said.

Rose screamed. "IT'S COMING!!!!" She shouted.

"Whats coming Child. Oh you mean Their coming." she said. " Has your water broke? Let get you back to bed it could still be several hours yet or it could be a false labor it's still a little early. Come Rose, let me help you up and back to bed." she said.

"That young dragon knows who to send people when they looks for help on handling a blade on their palms and fingers. So why have you come to look for me? Grudge, Study or Something else" Esran replied.

"May I." he said as he sat. " What can you tell me about Samurai, and the Lost Faction of Tenno. And anything you may know about the coming alignment of the Planets. And a Rift in time and the Void that may join the two. It is suppose to happen soon and it happened once before about 3000 years ago. According to my research." he said " I know its alot to set before you at one time But I've spent my entire life trying to find it." he added.

Rose moaned loudly on the bed and breathed heavily. "I... It hurts..."

Getting Rose back to bed. She place a damp cloth on Rose's forehead. "I know Child, it will be ok. everything will be fine. They're coming." she said.

Thaila Please try to find My son. He should be here."

As Ookami mentioned lost Tenno Samurai faction. Esran and Ash at the situation winced "I am sad to say that I was one of the people who took it down long time ago" Esran said "We left small amount of survivors. Who were ready to change their twisted ways and Samurai code. Their immature way of copying us was sinful and punishable" Ash said "Argon Alexei Stareos is my name" Ash Argon said.

Couple of guards came to Kosha and Rose. "Second time carrying this lady to hospital" Guards said and picked up rose to bed on tires and took her to hospital where Mirage was waiting. "Just 5 seconds and we will be at hospital" Guard said on the way.

Edited by Revel72

As Ookami mentioned lost Tenno Samurai faction. Esran and Ash at the situation winced "I am sad to say that I was one of the people who took it down long time ago" Esran said "We left small amount of survivors. Who were ready to change their twisted ways and Samurai code. Their immature way of copying us was sinful and punishable" Ash said "Argon Alexei Stareos is my name" Ash Argon said.

"Nice to meet you. But, I was ordered by the Lotus to research them and to find them if they still exist and. " he paused. " To become one. If possible.". he said.

Couple of guards came to Kosha and Rose. "Second time carrying this lady to hospital" Guards said and picked up rose to bed on tires and took her to hospital where Mirage was waiting. "Just 5 seconds and we will be at hospital" Guard said on the way.

Kosha followed the emergency team. and Prayed that Thaila would find Ookami soon.

Argon and Esran thought a moment. "We really can not make a Tenno samurai from you what comes on restoring it with few different things. I would like to see your eyes" Esran said "One of the things of ours to see what kind of person you are from your heart" Argon said they took their helmets off. Argon had Dark purple colored eyes and Esran had orange. They saw Thaila appearing out of nowhere. "How ironically a lot you sound like our ex leader" Esran said.

Rose was brought patient room for birthing. (We can skip from here to point where children have born)

Edited by Revel72

Esran's and Argon's eyes were pointed up "I still can not believe how I ended up to serve that... *sigh* Who ever she is" Argon said sounding somewhat ashamed "It wasn't at all our point of living to serve her... Or AI *sigh* What ever she is. We didn't go sleep to become her servants" Esran said.

Thalia turned, melting into the ground and searching through the dome for a few moments before finding Ookami, appearing behind him and poking him on the shoulder,

"Tenno, you are needed." She said, quoting a certain person.

He turned and saw Thaila, "Just a moment." he said.

Argon and Esran thought a moment. "We really can not make a Tenno samurai from you what comes on restoring it with few different things. I would like to see your eyes" Esran said "One of the things of ours to see what kind of person you are from your heart" Argon said they took their helmets off. Argon had Dark purple colored eyes and Esran had orange. They saw Thaila appearing out of nowhere. "How ironically a lot you sound like our ex leader" Esran said.

Rose was brought patient room for birthing. (We can skip from here to point where children have born)

He removed his helm revealing Orokin and Tenno features as well as Steel Blue eyes.

(( could you give Ookami time to get to the hospital.))

Mirage gave the girl baby to Kosha "Sit down. Ah... This very moment reminds me about when I birthed Mihya" Mirage said her face was hidden by the helmet "Two healthy babies. Boy and girl. You did well Rose more than well" Mirage said.

Argon and Esran had a look on Ookami's face and eyes then they looked on each other like having a conversation then they turned back to Ookami "We will consider about training you. You are on the good side" Esran said "Now you get on move with that copy cat of the... Lotus" Argon said.

Mirage gave the girl baby to Kosha "Sit down. Ah... This very moment reminds me about when I birthed Mihya" Mirage said her face was hidden by the helmet "Two healthy babies. Boy and girl. You did well Rose more than well" Mirage said.

Argon and Esran had a look on Ookami's face and eyes then they looked on each other like having a conversation then they turned back to Ookami "We will consider about training you. You are on the good side" Esran said "Now you get on move with that copy cat of the... Lotus" Argon said.

He bowed and thanked them making arrangment to meet them later. and went with Thaila.