Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

He arrived at the hopital and stopped about 20 feet out side her door. The shock hit him like a Famorian had crashed into him. Speaking out loud to himself. "I'm not ready. What if... How do I... Am I gonna be... " he paced back and forth for a while. Confused and excited at the same time.

Thalia stopped Ookami, standing still for a moment as she activated another of Urza's memories. The female Frost Prime seemed to regard him with contempt, but the helmet deactivated to show a face revealing nothing but respect.

"You. Will be fine. I asked Thalia to activate this memory once your children were born, and I wanted to deliver a message." Urza said solemnly.

((Rose saw Ookami, twenty feet away, through a door, past a couple of doctors and her own children. Chillax for a moment, I got this.))

Urza looked at him.

"Remember how we met? You leaped on me and ripped my heart out. Normally, for me that would leave nothing, but that time, it left a scar, it made me scared, because I knew Rose was pregnant, I knew you were the father, I knew those children shouldn't be around someone who treats life so carelessly, you tried to kill me, despite not hurting anyone in the slightest, remember this, and apply it to the now, or your end will swiftly approach, because fool me once, shame on me, you will never fool me, or anyone else again." She growled, replaced by Thalia once she finished that sentence.

Thalia stopped Ookami, standing still for a moment as she activated another of Urza's memories. The female Frost Prime seemed to regard him with contempt, but the helmet deactivated to show a face revealing nothing but respect.

"You. Will be fine. I asked Thalia to activate this memory once your children were born, and I wanted to deliver a message." Urza said solemnly.

Caught off guard for a moment which relaxed him from his thoughts, and waited for the message.

((Rose saw Ookami, twenty feet away, through a door, past a couple of doctors and her own children. Chillax for a moment, I got this.))

Urza looked at him.

"Remember how we met? You leaped on me and ripped my heart out. Normally, for me that would leave nothing, but that time, it left a scar, it made me scared, because I knew Rose was pregnant, I knew you were the father, I knew those children shouldn't be around someone who treats life so carelessly, you tried to kill me, despite not hurting anyone in the slightest, remember this, and apply it to the now, or your end will swiftly approach, because fool me once, shame on me, you will never fool me, or anyone else again." She growled, replaced by Thalia once she finished that sentence.

he took it in and still did not understand all of it but thought that he might in time.

Rose saw Ookami and smiled. "Ookami!" She said giving him the boy and cuddling the girl.

He removed his frame. Taking the child in his hand as if he were afraid of braking it. "Its beautiful Rose you did a wonderful job. What are they, are the healthy its to early." he said with uncertainty in his voice.

Craddling his son in one arm he took his daughter from Rose in the other. He looked at both of them.

"I don't know who you will become. Nor do I know what kind of father I will be to you. But I give you my vow now. I will love you no matter what I will do my best to be the father you need and can be proud of. I will make mistakes. There is nothing I can do to prevent it But, I will do my best by you." he told them.  He looked up to everone in the Room.  Then back to his children. "I name my Son Thraiga Aden Madori. Rose Name our Daughter." he said.

Kosha teared up as she noticed her Grandson's middle name was that of her deceased husbands.

He handed his children to their grand mother and went over to Rose. He kissed her long, hard and passionately. "Your beautiful and I'm so proud of you. Their beautiful." he said

Kosha held the children. and kissed them both. rocking them as they slept.

Rose smiled and rubbed his cheek. "Should we take them to the incubators so that they can get a little better under medical care?" She asked, due to some special Tenno power, her body shape was back to how it was.

"I would ask that if you didn't mind that my Wife and I could have a moment with out children." he asked Thaila and his Mother.