Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Rose sighed. "Only when... I think they give them food and milk." She said.

"I don't think they'll be eating food for a while and your their mother so I would think that you would be their only source of nurishment for a while." he said

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

Her eyes widened "Oh I see, you have a point." she said.

"Right." Thalia confirmed, "One of them brush upon all of Halcyon's memories and it's head explodes, not literally of course, but we have to be careful." She said, closing her hands and looking up at Kosha.

"Right." Thalia confirmed, "One of them brush upon all of Halcyon's memories and it's head explodes, not literally of course, but we have to be careful." She said, closing her hands and looking up at Kosha.

Now back at their room. She caressed Thaila's cheek "You think perhaps Halcyon could come up with a way for you to beable to touch people with out invading there minds. The only reason I ask is My Grandchildren will be apart of my life and so are you I want us to be able live together after a fashion. " she asked.

Rose sighed and got up again. "They'll take care of them for a week." She said. "Let's just go."

He took her in his arms and sat her back on the bed and held her awhile and kissed her. "Please your tired and You just gave birth. Don't try to over do it." He said putting his hand up the back of her shirt. Holding her closer to him.

"It's not something Halcyon needs to find out, Urza is apparently out there figuring it out for herself, I can ask her next time I head out of the Dome to see her." Thalia explained, shrugging,

"For now wearing an actual warframe would do the trick, but I don't have one on hand." She chuckled.

"It's not something Halcyon needs to find out, Urza is apparently out there figuring it out for herself, I can ask her next time I head out of the Dome to see her." Thalia explained, shrugging,

"For now wearing an actual warframe would do the trick, but I don't have one on hand." She chuckled.

"Perhaps Galroy or Halcyon could help in that department or at least they could construct a partial one, in the way of gloves or some sort. " she suggested.

Hours would go by and he would wake to find both his children suckling from Rose engorged brest. He was happy as he watched his family. (his family he thought Finrir would speak to him in his mind through the connection of the bracelet. "You've done well Lad. Your father would be proud. You chose well your, Mate. Strong and fertile. Your cubs will be well and strong. When the time comes I will guide Thraiga as I guided you and your father and continue to guide you. Rest now enjoy your family" then it was quiet. Rose lay there glowing with beauty as She feed them. "Thank you My love for this." he said to her.

Argon was moving through the library now, returning the books to where he had got them from. He'd obtained all the information he'd needed, and would be able to apply this knowledge when necessary. He'd done his part, now the only thing that needed to be achieved was the abomination's side of things. That thing still needed it's specimen, and everyday when news came that it was not yet required it's patience would grow thinner and thinner. He still believed this was a trap, due to the fact that his scanners picked up two signals instead of one. It didn't matter though. He had more than a few tricks up his own sleeve that he could pull.

His hand, all for a second, drifted to rest upon his utility pack, to the spot where inside, the syringe rested.

"After you handed them to me earlier it was at that moment I finally felt like I would be ok. as I looked at them and saw such innosence I thought. I made this, She and I made these two beautiful angels. I would die and kill for them and I didn't even know their names yet. Emily is just as beautiful as You are. I hope she takes after you and it would be nice to know that when Thraiga grows up when he looked at me he could see someone he'd like to be like. I have so many dreams for them and I don't want to disappoint them or you." he said.

He took them from her while she got up and took them to the nursery and gave specific instrutions to call them at the next feeding. He wanted them healthy and strong and there was no substitute for mother's milk.

He rejoined her and they went back to their apartment.

Kosha had readied herself for bed "You coming?" she asked Thaila.

"Yea, sorry, I was just...thinking." She responded, snapping herself from the haze in which she'd followed Kosha back to the room. Her warframe disappearing, replaced by grey(gray?) silk pajamas. She then laid on the bed, blinking slowly and looking at the ceiling. After a mixture she spoke,

"I've been thinking, I could build a warframe for myself, but it would take time, or I could find something in Halcyon's void locker, maybe he has an extra warframe lying around." She reasoned, standing and opening the rift into the void, two boxes, padlocked shut, chained together. Almost smashed into her, seemingly thrown at her from within the locker. They were locked closed incorrectly, and fell open in her lap. Spilling two gloves into her hands, one from each box. Each made from a black, sturdy, material. "That was a little too convenient." She said, looking down at them.

Edited by ultimatumcore

"Yea, sorry, I was just...thinking." She responded, snapping herself from the haze in which she'd followed Kosha back to the room. Her warframe disappearing, replaced by grey(gray?) silk pajamas. She then laid on the bed, blinking slowly and looking at the ceiling.

She smuggled up behind her reached her hand up under Thaila's pajama top cupping a boob. Kissing the back of her neck. "Is this ok" she asked.