Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

After he had left the library Argon took a seemigly casual walk, whilst he was in truth attempting to pin point the locations of his persons of interest. The first signature he'd decided to follow lead him a public, and probably over guarded area, not to his taste. The second signature, however, led him to a provate hotel room. His void scanner indicated that there was not another Tenno occupying the room, or even that many in the rooms surrounding.

"Perfect"

He knocked on the door.

Halcyon woke at the knock, yawning, and shook his head, about to get up when he realized Natalia was practically holding him down, curled tightly against him. He nudged her softly, and she woke and looked at him,

"Someone at the door, you wanna go check it out while I start the coffee?" He asked, and she nodded, standing and stretching, andwering the door as Halcyon went over to the small kitchen they had. Starting the coffee quickly and waiting by it's side. Natalia opening the door and raising an eyebrow, still in her pajamas.

"Hello?" She asked.

When Argon first saw the women he thought this confirmed his thought that this whole thing had been. Straight after though, he remembered about the files explaining how this Halcyon made copies of his partner, lost upon the Fomorian, which could have been why she wasn't picked up.

There was also the fact that, since she was in pajamas, she couldn't be much of a threat. He bowed.

"Greetings miss, sorry for the interruption, but is this the area at which a man named Halcyon is currently taking residence?"

A Grineer Lancer Dreg floated just outside DoC, "Don't shoot!  We're here to bring a message from Lord Lokious, then we'll be on our way." said the pilot to the receptionist.  He looked nervously at the place.

"Quite a lot of guts you have to bring an attack vessel to here unless you have stolen it. Anyway what you are short on?" Receptionist said through radio sounding quite serious as first but tone changed to friendly at the end.

"Well, I regret to inform that she has gotten into a... unsavory predicament, one that only Halcyon could help with. Could I speak to him please? I would offer the choice to me returning at a later date, but that might not be possible."

As Natalia looked over to her frame Argon's eyes followed, although his helmet made no physical movements.

He bowed to Halcyon. "I go by the name of Argon, operative of the Lotus, specifically a chief information gathering and organization."

He got up from his bow and turned back to Natalia. "I must agree with she would have notified you if she could, but alas, I'm afraid that's not possible when one has their head removed."

Edited by IceDragonofAmber

Natalia gasped and Halcyon looked up at something, evidently calling the lotus,

"Hey, I'm looking for a name, Argon, is he with you? Cuz he's telling me something interesting. Have you ever heard of Filitous? She's an obscure friend of mine with some impressive anger management issues, and here's an agent who says he's from you, telling me she's dead." He said, able to be heard by all the people in earshot.

Natalia looked at Argon,

"What happened? How do you know?" She asked, on the verge of tears.

"As a chief of Information Gathering and Organization, all but the most urgent of information collected by the Lotus's cells comes through me first. The events that took place in Station Delta did not go unnoticed, which is how I first became aware of this Filitous. When I had to log the information regarding the successful operation was how I became aware of the task to capture her"

Halcyon's message was, of course, intercepted, by a cloaked ship a little ways away, so that it would detection, the operators not purely trusting the ships capabilities. As the lone man inside the ship placed his fingers on the knobs on his throat, his voice changed to that of the Lotus.

"Yes, Tenno Halcyon, he is. As for Filitous, I know about her. An experimental Corpus Proxy that was located by and intercepted by our cells,mans is currently awaiting experimentation so that we can learn the secret behind her nanotechnology, so that we may use it for ourselves in our fight for balance. Halcyon, if you have any information regarding this android's construction or manufacturer, please tell me. Time is crucial."

Halcyon smirked,

"Nah, I remember the last time I asked for a hand, and you left me on Europa, to fight off an entire planet, I'm sure you remember." He chuckled, hanging up and looking at Argon

"Fine, you check out, let's find her, I can probably reattach her head and power her back on." He chuckled. "And then I will delete the lotus for hurting her." He growled.

Edited by ultimatumcore