Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

Riegyr takes the book from Xionico and throws the book to Nova. "Let's go take a look at the hall. Since this place is this empty it is quite safe to assume there is not a lot people there either" Mirana said. "Fine to me" Riegyr said.

"Hmm.... There is pretty much nothing to make by blacksmithing. Or what would you do if you would learn blacksmithing?" Riegyr replied "Quicksilver. I wonder does this place have any other Prime warframe having Tenno and if you could choose a prime warframe what would it be?" Mirana said as they walks.

Group arrives to hall's markets what has some people "Pretty much every kind of stuff to be sold and every kind of people looking forward to buy stuff in here" Riegyr said "Hmm... Maybe we can together work for one for you" Mirana said. Riegyr went ahead checking out some fresh fruits and vegetables. "Well heck... Even fruits and salad are fresh" Riegyr said.

Mirana takes to mandarins from Riegyr what are being the last ones. Mirana takes light grip from Quicksilver's hand and putted the mandarin on her hand. "Quicksilver. What is it?" Mirana said Riegyr listens what Quicksilver and Mirana are doing. He finishes his own mandarin and puts the peels to garbage bin.

Mirana started to eat her own mandarin. "Hmm... I have never tasted mandarin before" Mirana said but on her mind she thought why Quicksilver was distracted like that. "Quicksilver. Something bothering you?" Mirana asked as Riegyr went away for a while. "Remember if something bothers you. We will be listening you" Mirana said.

"Hmm... I visited in somewhere what was big market so this feels kind of familiar to me" Mirana said "Hmm... I think we should go check the hospital next. Just to see how it looks" Mirana said Riegyr came back soon "Well I found some stuff what I might need myself" Riegyr said his helmet back on.

Miroko paced a while. Then looked at Ookami.

"Tell me about your self. About everything about you." she told him.

He told her everything that had happen to him from waking up in the pod on the moon in the Void to His marriage to his Rite of Passage to being brought there.

"Very well, it appears you've had an adventurous life. But, the Journey has just begun. Your quest is just starting. It has been a long time since we have heard of the Lotus. Come lets us begin." she said.

He followed her to a clearing. "I would like you to meditate. Meditate on what you know, on what you are and what you see yourself becoming." she said.

As he knelt, He saw himself. His life passed before his minds eye and he witnessed it as if he were an observer not as if he had lived it but watched it happen. Then he saw himself playing with his children. He and his Wife training them to become warriors. He saw himself training other warriors, Standing before others speaking over large crowds of diplomats and officers in a large military force. Saw several wars being fought and he and his warriors fighting in those wars. Saw his mother Passing from old age. Friend he had considered his brothers and sisters dying in battle. Saw his wife giving birth to another child. And saw his children grown with families of their own. and saw his Wife and children old and elderly and their passing. He saw an enemy from the past become a friend and friends become enemies. Then he saw himself sitting by His Wife's grave years after her death. A shadow came over him from behind he turned still with lighting reflexes. and Saw an Old enemy still young come to him for revenge. He saw his own death in battle. Then he saw the Lotus. as she barked orders to other Frames. and then He came out of the trance.

"Now lay your weapons down and fight me." Miroko instructed.

He did as he was told. bare handed the sparred and then one by one the sparred with weapons. This continued for days. then weeks finally years had passed and they fought one another Sparring in continual battle. He was now stronger, faster, more adept. and his abilities and the asymulation of the frame was complete and second nature.

His hair was 3 feet longer and his beard came to his belt when he took his helmet off. The black on his hair had become iron grey. But his eyes were still the Steel Blue they had always been and his body and face were still youthful as they were when he came.

"You have done Well Master Ookami. You are now ready. With my blessing the Samurai shall return to the known Galaxy. And you will lead them and train them. You are a Master now and a Sensai. There is but one more thing to do. You must aquire the weapons of a Master. Lay your weapons down before me."

The Sybaris dematerialized and rematerialized as a Dead silver and black the arrow head dripped with an unknow toxin. The dispair became Hikou Prime. matching in color and toxicity. His Bo Prime handed down from his mother had been crafted by his grandfather's own hands. Split in the center of the shaft and reformed as a Nikana and a Dragon Nikana.

"Unengage your Frame. " she said, placing a ornate Hadori and Hakama in front of him.

He did as instructed.

"You have achieved the rank of Master. You should now adorn the Clothing of a Master. You now know the true teaching and customs of the Samurai As well you should adorn the weapons of a Samurai. A bow, throwing stars, and the swords of a Samurai Master. Disrobe yourself and adorn these items.

"Ah now this is a rarity. As it is rare that Tenno and humans are left handed as you are it is rare for Samurai to be as well. But, You are also Orokin it is not so uncommon among them. That you would ware the Nikana and Dragon Nikana together and on your right side as to draw the Dragon with the left and the mundane with the right."

After he had redressed and equipped his new weapons the Oracle wave a hand and his hair had be fashioned into a top knot and Braided to fall down his back stopping about the center of his shoulder blades.

"Go now, return to your place and time and know this, that not all that you saw will happen and all that you saw that does happen may not happen as you saw it. So be cautious with each step and each use of your weapons for the mind in your most powerful weapon of a Samurai. Return thee now and RETURN the Honor of the Samurai to the Place We once called home. Oh and one more thing. Tell the Lotus that her Sister still misses her. But, that she is still near her Heart. " she finished and a Rift opened.

" I will Mistress Miroko I will." he said as She pushed him back threw the Rift and he appeared back in the Library where he had been just a few moments ago.

*in his mind he hears the Finrir Frame speack to him. * " It is only mins of time passing here. What took you Years of training in the Void's Rift . only took mins in this plain. So You should go home to rest. Your path continues on the morrow. " it finished.

"Okay" Riegyr said and went inside with Mirana. They came to reception after few ten seconds of walk. Though the reception is empty for some reason. "Odd" Riegyr said. Mirana hit a button where read "if no staff seen around press this" soon Mihya came to reception. "Welcome to Dome hospital. What do you need?" Mihya said as came to Riegyr and Mirana.