Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

While at Library.

"Come in" Anrek said as he was reading reports of his business.

Meanwhile Mihya was attending some people without her trinity armor because some patients being a bit shy around the warframe armors.

At lunch with Kosha he discussed his dreams.

"I don't know what to make of it, my child. Only you know your dreams. I have heard it said that sometimes Our dreams shown us a vision of what Was, what Can be and what Will be. Only time can tell us for sure. But off with you, You are due to your training. Don't let this time together be an excuse to neglect your responsibilities." she said.

"Yes Okaachan." he said and picking up his Bo he went to the Arena.

"Thank you headmaster. We`ve got a passeng-" Twelve started saying, but then Twenty-One punched him in the face so hard he fell down.

"Pleassse excuse me, headmaster, but my idiot brother sometimessss talks too much. We are here, looking for any and all information on the Void, and if it`s posssssssible take a holo-scan of it." Twenty-One bowed and said in a hurried manner.

Anrek slapped the reports on the desk "Ow... Damn..." Anrek cursed and seemed to be a bite his lower lip. "Hmm..." his voice was able to be heard. Took breath "I gave away most of the books to Lotus to be checked and they haven't arrived yet so the information available about void will be small I am sorry but my fear over interest over Tenno and warframe armor is great. Even if I am corpus and after for money. Knowledge is pretty much the reason why I live" Anrek said.

There is few human guards in the room and behind the desk was large book shelve. "But I do my best on looking for the books what should be what you are looking for" Anrek said and turned on his computer and wrote search word. "Hmm... Lucky you are few of the books what contains vital information of the void are still in here... I should have sent them to Lotus but well while you are Tenno I can gladly let you read them" Anrek said as downloaded the book contains in to memory disc.

Threw it to Banshee "Name is Anrek. How about you all? No need to be worried about your names here" Anrek said.

"Twenty-One. That`s what you can call me. And this is my brother - Twelve." She answered.

"Actually i`m Thomrall." Twelve said, getting up from the ground. Twenty-One punched him again and glared at him:"No, you are Twelve."

But Thomrall wasn`t listening to his sister:"But everyone just calls me Thom." Another punch followed.

"Anyways. Can we scan those books? We can pay!" Thom said, after coughing a bit. He was used to Twenty-One punching him. He still knew that it was just because she cared for him.

"I threw the disc containing everything about the books to Banshee" Anrek said as he was turning off the computer and raised the reports. Both guards were staring at each other after seeing the play over Thomrall and Twenty-One "Tenno" both said with somewhat truthful and playful voice.

"It is yours no need to pay. Information to Tenno doesn't pay and it is otherwise secret to others in here. Feel free to visit here again when you want" Anrek said on side he was reading the reports.

"Uh-huh... Okay... It`s odd to see a member of the Corpus refuse payment." Thom said "Anyways. You might not want payment, but i`m sure you like gifts." And with that he left a credit chit with 100`000 credits on it on the table. "Treat yourself to some fine dinner." Thom said with a wink, and then followed his sister.

"Hey, sis! I want to see if they have something similar to a market here. Will you take the info back to mistress?" Thom asked her, when he caught up.

Twenty-One just hissed at him. She didn`t like her brother acting like a fool. He was completely capable of humiliating himself to the lowest possible level in less than 5 minutes.

"Ooookay... I`ll take that as a yes!" he said and ran off, without waiting for an answer.

A bit later Thom was slowly walking all around the station but couldn`t really navigate. He wasn`t used to so many people around him at once. The dojo was slowly dying out. Now there was just a handful of people left, besides himself and his sister.

He went up to a group of people asking:"Excuse me, kind people. Is there a market or something similar on this station?"

One of the security officers were around weapons on his back and walking around "Hmm... Basically we do not have market in here but each major location does sell goods of their matters and reasons. Arena is located at north from here. From there you have access over training and buying ammunition and new weaponry or ordnance. At the workshop from west there is Garoy working. He can upgrade your suit or weaponry. For example attaching something like this suppressor.

And the hospital near of the arena is selling health packs, field support modules what Garoy can install or combat support modules. At the hall on east there is access to non military goods" Officer said with that same odd tone.

"Exactly. Also entertainment devices are able to be bought from there. All other already mentioned locations. Also if I recall correctly. I heard that you two were speaking with Anrek. He can provide you knowledge best as he can most of the books has had been given to Lotus to be translated and under reviewed that are they okay to be given back here" Officer said having that same tone still.

One of the guards of docking stations carrying an explorer possibly Tenno on his shoulders was running towards the hospital where this was healed by Mihya. Person was now on bed covered on medical bandages to cover this wounds and stop them from bleeding. (OOC: Sorry Tecreno from not noticing you. I am playing game much as writing in here)

Edited by Revel72

"Thanks." Thom said and gave a shoulder bump to the guard.

Then he proceeded to the east hall, and started looking for a fruit vendor. When he finally saw a stall of fruit, he went up to it not paying attention to the merchant and just looked at the fruit. After a moment he asked:"Have you got any blood oranges?"

"You can ask one of the mechs over at mech barracks next to of Lounge. There should be courier mechs if I am correct. You can leave them here while you are away. By the way if you are thinking about spending night here. Lounge is also hotel and restaurant" cashier said.

Reception person behind the desk noticed the guest and heard what this asked "You come to wrong place if you are looking for them. Get back outside and first door on the left" reception person said.

Edited by Revel72

"Ah, excuse me." Thom said, and went back outside.

He went through the door on the left, and looked at all the mechs.

"I would like a courier mech, to carry the fruit i bought to my cruiser. Is this the place to get them?" he asked

Having had a good training session, he started back to his room to clean up and on the way he said to Ruka. "It would be nice to do something for Kosha wouldn't it."

"Yes, Ookami it would. But, what would you do?" she said.

"I don't know I was hoping you could help me with that. Everything's happen so fast I really don't know what she likes." he said. Which caused him to go to the hospital. He thought Mirage might know what what to do for her.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Yes, hold on calling few in here soon" person behind the information point desk said with the same odd tone. "Courier units to Information point 1" person said on microphone on the desk few courier units arrived they are small but extremely small and resilient. "This Tenno asked for courier units to carry fruits to his cruiser. A-2. You have the information?" Person spoke to units "Sure. So where's the stuff what you need to be carried?" Courier units replied to person then turned to Tenno.