Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dome Of Civilizations. Library, Arena And Hall.

Revel72

"I found out that your body actively generates bad energy this module is designed to spend that energy fast and much as possible when activated on side it boosts your body power and agility a bit. Now you can engage your outburst mode manually and be on control but there is few things to remember. Let me spawn in something what allows you test your new tool" Mirage said. Nearly real two handed sword wielding champion appeared to room and this was kneeling on the ground.

"Engage the module by thinking word Fall" Mirage said champion raised up on his feet and pulled out his sword.

Crimson saw that champion blocked every shot and even the blade stab. Champion swing his sword on Crimson sending this to air and receiving huge amount of damage on his suit's shields. "Hmm..." Mirage was thinking.

Champion disappeared and Mirage took Crimson back to hospital. "Oh hi Ookami. What is it?" Mirage asked as set down Crimson on the bed. "I shouldn't have set the champion on legend level of difficulty" Mirage said and gasped.

"Champion used one of his abilities and no wonder I had set it on legend difficulty so it has high speed and defense also high damage. Normally on standard issue armor if you would have on. It would have slashed you in four pieces. I had worn you on net what took major of damage and simulated the the damage as critical defeat" Mirage said.

(OOC: We will need to wait for Ookami response now)

One of the Officers approached the explorer "You were found on the crossing of all docking and landing sites. Keep your voice down and follow me back to hospital. I will explain everything" Officer said. As they were on the way to hospital again "Welcome to Dome of Civilizations place what stands on the neutral ground to everybody. Tenno, Grineer and Corpus. You were on the library and I guess you were sleep walking. Anrek leads library, Ingron leads arena and Hall is lead by Garoy'Eldre" Officer continued.

"We found you pretty blooded. I was the one who carried you to hospital... And Mihya named by person healed up" Officer finished as they arrived to front door.

(thanks for your help i was wondering if you have lylas i need them i was injected with some kind of nero toxin) sits down on chair  the explorer yelss (ther... there coming there coming ..... what here they are .......) and passes out after halucinating

Officer gasped... "Looks like Mirage has some fixing to be done" Officer said and putted towel in front of the explorer's mouth and covered this eyes. "Calm down you are hallucinating" Officer said and carried explorer to hospital to Mirage "Mirage you have another patient nero toxin what I heard, having hallucinations now" Officer said "Sorry. Crimson but I have work to do" Mirage said.

Mirage and Officer went to patient room and Mirage started inserting antidote to Explorer as this was set to sleep. After a hour Explorer woke up free from toxin at the waiting room. Mirage and Officer were waiting this to wake up again.

(OOC: Crimson it doesn't really matter. Because there is words used to marking that when his character speaks)

Edited by Revel72

Mihya arrived to Crimson. "I can call him in here if you want so" Mihya said. Meanwhile Garoy was attending his business at workshop as visitors brought machines what has broken down to be fixed. Then he received a call from Mihya "What is it?" Garoy asked as he had turned on automatic repair bot. "Crimson wants to speak with you or at least that is something what I think so" Mihya said "Okay then" Garoy said.

Garoy arrived soon. "You have something to say Crimson?" Garoy asked from Crimson as arrived to situation. (OOC: We will wait for Ookami now Crimson)

"Don't worry Crimson. I have shy personality and I usually tend to get frightened easily" Mihya said while she didn't has her frame. "Nah don't worry about me. I have gone through worse but unique thing that was. Mihya just latched on me" Garoy said "There you are now healed up Crimson" Mirage said as used some of her rejuvenation aura.

"Where ever you want but remember everybody in here has same rules. Feel free to move around... Ah... Nearly forgot I have equipped all security personel are equipped with the outburst shutdown codes. Hold on do not get angry... This is only for your own and other people safety even for security personel. Remember they are only activate at here in Dome so they will not affect you outside of this place" Mirage said.

"Um... You have a lot to explain Mirage but good thing that you thought about others in here" Garoy said.

"Hmm... I think they might be at dojo at this rate... And now when Ansilm is back... I bet the tournament will be on there and Ingron will be there too" Garoy said "What kind of tournament?" Mirage asked "And why would Ingron be there?" Mirage finished "Well you see. The winner of that tournament will be crowned as leader of clan for day. So tournament will be extremely blooded. Winner of the first pace of tournament will compete against GC, his step sister then Myeri and then finally Ansilm. And if you step on Ansilm's way it is a sure end" Garoy said.

"Jeez so much work for one day" Mirage said and walked away.

Seeing the activity, he thought he should wait until the commotion ended. When all was settled and Mirage was free. He explain how Kosha had officially adopted him. He wanted advice on what to do for his new Mother to show his appreciation and affection for her. He was at a loss for idea's and thought she could help him.

"She will be leaving again soon and I want to do something so she can remember our time together, it may be a long time before we see each other again. The only thing I can think of is that she likes the colors red and green and tiger lillies. I know there are vendors that deal in flowers but they die after a while so that will be no good. Can you help me?" he asked.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

"Yeap but you don't want to fight against Ingron now do you? He will do anything and his best to fight against Ansilm" Garoy said "I can take you to frenzy clan dojo but you got to promise me that you do not join" Garoy said to Crimson. "Well... I think if I know Ingron Ookami. The ride will be delayed a lot" Garoy said to Ookami. "Oh yeah... Crimson this is Ookami, Ookami this is Crimson" Garoy said. "He is always after challenges were it right behind him or above" Mihya said.

Thom went to the arena to see what`s going on.

When at the arena he looked around a bit, and started looking for the one responsible of this part of the Dome.

He approached one of the guards and said:"Hey there, friend! Would you tell me, where i can find the one person running this part of the Dome?"

"Greetings Tenno. Ingron mainly runs this section of dome. Arena of the Ancients place. Where you can battle against everything. In matter of training or challenging yourself against anything. Reception is not far from here. Let me us know if you want to be guided" Officer said.